Man kills his wife and posts it on Facebook

Like this dude seriously went into Facebook to say goodbye?

Yeah, don't let him get away with a death sentence, life in prison without parol ...

And lose half his ****?
Might as well just go to jail
laugh.gif
yeap - so ignorant - can't even call this a joke!

I'm just realizing how crazy the trial for this is going to be. Bringing in Facebook status updates up as evidence and for juror's to decide whether it's credible or not... :smh::smh:

Isn't it funny though in a double standard way that if it was the other way around and she killed him, everybody would be calling her a hero and saying he deserved it, with or without any proof.

Not saying she deserved it, but it's weird and frustrating that in America a woman's life it worth more than a mans, and most people eat up what society tells them to think.

Prayers go out to the daughter and R.I.P.

Isn't it funny though in a double standard way that if it was the other way around and she killed him, everybody would be calling her a hero and saying he deserved it, with or without any proof.

Not saying she deserved it, but it's weird and frustrating that in America a woman's life it worth more than a mans, and most people eat up what society tells them to think.

Prayers go out to the daughter and R.I.P.
I honestly think the reaction would have been the same in this case if the roles were reversed.  Everything about this is just repulsive.

In fact, here on NT the reaction might have been worse, there would have been all the usuall "b****** are evil" talk.

Last edited:
Always have one or two people bringing up some "if the roles were reversed .."

If the roles were reversed I'd be saying this biiii is crazy

A crazy person is just that..........A crazy person....The next person to do it ......what it's  A video....not surprised
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly think the reaction would have been the same in this case if the roles were reversed.  Everything about this is just repulsive.
In fact, here on NT the reaction might have been worse, there would have been all the usuall "b****** are evil" talk.

I agree on Niketalk they would have torn into her, I've seen some of the bitterness of some NT'ers, and some rightfully so.

BUT..... in general this wouldn't be a problem.

Smh not only did he take her life he post a pic of her dead.....how can you do ur wife like that

So yall just gon act like the second commentors name wasn't "**** Danger"

Back
Top Bottom