Man makes girlfriend wear padlock on jeans

http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/ma...ns/-/16732600/22369150/-/xw9sjjz/-/index.html

A man has admitted to padlocking his girlfriend's jeans shut in an attempt to prevent her from cheating on him.

Police say a woman came to police in pain after being unable to go to the restroom due to her jeans being padlocked shut. She told them her boyfriend put a padlock on her pants so she wouldn’t be unfaithful to him, CNN reports.

Authorities say the woman lives in an impoverished, rural community in the Mexico.

Police say the woman told them her boyfriend had done this before and that she was afraid of him. Police arrested her 40-year-old boyfriend and he admitted to putting the padlock on her jeans.

The woman refused to press charges once the man was detained, so the suspect was eventually released. He signed a statement promising to never again use a padlock against his girlfriend or abuse her in any other way.

laugh.gif

my paisas be possessive as hell with their women.

aint Mexicans good at breaking into ****?...
oh wait, that's puetoricans.

Disclaimer: I don't actually subscribe to nor mean to promote these or any cultural stereotypes. They are not an accurate reflection of my personal views, or the attitudes and behavior of the aforementioned groups.. I don't mean to offend. I reach low for the lulz. I am a sad person. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom