Man Marries Dead Girlfriend In Joint Funeral And Wedding Ceremony In Thailand

Old news but damn ..

A man recently married his deceased girlfriend in a combination funeral and wedding ceremony.

Chadil Deffy, also known as Deff Yingyuen, placed a ring on the finger of Sarinya "Anne" Kamsook, his girlfriend of 10 years, during the ceremony in Thailand's Surin province.

The couple had planned to get married in the future, but Yingyuen wanted to focus on his studies before tying the knot, the Thai-Asean News (TAN) Network reported.

Unfortunately, Kamsook unexpectedly died in an accident before the couple could set a date.

According to the Pattaya Daily News, the couple met at Thailand's Eastern Asia University nearly a decade ago, and wreaths were placed around campus in memory of Kamsook following her death.

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/heartbreaking-thai-man-marries-dead-girlfriend.html

Last edited:
Sad and sick at the same time

No one to blame, no agenda to push here (SillyPutty/Pig Love repellant
laugh.gif
) car accidents can happen to anyone

RIP to the girl, hope the dude can move on mentally

I would tell dude to move on and let go, but how can you move on from someone you've loved for almost ten years who was snatched away from you in an instant.

Last edited:
This isnt the first funeral/wedding I seen. I was just at one for one of my boys :smh:

Still isn't as bad as this.

The 55-year-old man from a small town in the central province of Quang Nam opened up his wife's grave in 2004, moulded clay around the remains to give the figure of a woman, put clothes on her and then placed her in his bed, Vietnamnet.vn said.
The man, Le Van, told the website that after his wife died in 2003 he slept on top of her grave, but about 20 months later he worried about rain, wind and cold, so he decided to dig a tunnel into the grave "to sleep with her".
His children found out, though, and prevented him from going to the grave. So one night in November 2004 he dug up his wife's remains and took them home, Vietnamnet reported.
The father of seven said neighbours did not dare visit the house for several years.
"I'm a person that does things differently. I'm not like normal people," he was quoted as saying.

I guess sometimes it's just hard to let go and the dude who married his dead gf was putting the marriage off so he can finish school. Guess this gave him some sort of closure.

Back
Top Bottom