Man...one day these rappers are gonna learn not to eff with Kat Stacks :smh

lol if you look close you can see soulja boy cell phone # i swear 917 i cant tell the last couple digits low quality

lol if you look close you can see soulja boy cell phone # i swear 917 i cant tell the last couple digits low quality

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

who the hell is kat stacks. im guessing just another broad with a big mouth. who else she narc on
yep she a groupie that everybody hate effing carmelo paying somebody 5,000$ to get her killed i was like woowww o.d. lol

Kat-Stacks.jpg

thats the %###+ i would smash to lol not if i was a celebrity

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

who the hell is kat stacks. im guessing just another broad with a big mouth. who else she narc on
yep she a groupie that everybody hate effing carmelo paying somebody 5,000$ to get her killed i was like woowww o.d. lol

Kat-Stacks.jpg

thats the %###+ i would smash to lol not if i was a celebrity

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I've literally never heard the name Kat Stacks outside of NT. Always thought it was a rapper
laugh.gif

lol the same here lol i hope she does a video of drake cause i just want to laugh for the hell of it

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I've literally never heard the name Kat Stacks outside of NT. Always thought it was a rapper
laugh.gif

lol the same here lol i hope she does a video of drake cause i just want to laugh for the hell of it

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lol at almost everybody in here "oh my god he's doing coke!!". Haha

laugh.gif
QFT
hmm... im guessing hes a follower imo but im saying that %#%*! soulja boy out of everybody the dude like awww +%#@ i can't explain but all lil young #@# kids look up to this %#%*! they be break dancing to this faggit

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lol at almost everybody in here "oh my god he's doing coke!!". Haha

laugh.gif
QFT
hmm... im guessing hes a follower imo but im saying that %#%*! soulja boy out of everybody the dude like awww +%#@ i can't explain but all lil young #@# kids look up to this %#%*! they be break dancing to this faggit

Back
Top Bottom