Man Rapes Woman In Movie Theater, Finishes Watching Movie With Wife And Kids

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
crazy

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by seniosoul

"On Sunday, Feb. 14, Ojo allegedly followed the 21-year-old woman out of a movie at the Cinemark Theater about 70 miles north of Columbus."

I gotta see the women he raped... she must be Halley Berry's Twin or some *@%%.

70 MILES *%!%$ WT.F
perhaps you should take reading comp classes as well.

the theater is about 70 miles north of columbus.
Exactly, so dude was gonna drive 70 miles without his family noticing that he's been gone the whole movie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i know right, some ppl need to step up their comprehending game up....

he didnt drive 70 miles geniuses. the theater is located 70 miles north of columbus.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I'm calling it now, Ducktales
smh.gif

Shawty was the mistress & dude thought he was Zach Morris or something & tried to get his double movie date on.
Wife saw the mistress & got jealous & then the mistress learned of his family & decided to scream rape.
That's how I see it
grin.gif
roll.gif

He didn't even object when he got arrested? As random as this story is, I imagine most men would get visibly upset if they were getting arrested for rape.

Ojo's WIFE HELPED police catch her husband because she was suspicious that he left the theatre more than once. The wife told police at one point Ojo sat behind the 21-year-old woman in the movie theater and she came up to him and asked him what he was doing?

SNITCHES GET STICHES...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I'm calling it now, Ducktales
smh.gif

Shawty was the mistress & dude thought he was Zach Morris or something & tried to get his double movie date on.
Wife saw the mistress & got jealous & then the mistress learned of his family & decided to scream rape.
That's how I see it

I'm skeptical too after hearing her interview, I can't imagine what was going through her mind but she literally saw people leaving out the movie theater as she went in and didn't try to resist in any sort of way...no scream or anything???

Now that is pretty low. Dude need to be slapped in the head for that. I know his mama like this boy stupid lol

Back
Top Bottom