MAN SCREW BILLBOARD

bad n fluenz

Banned
Joined Jun 25, 2004
They "revised" their rules so that the Eagles come in #1 in the billboard charts. Which knocks Britney out of number 1.

NOBODY KNEW THE EAGLES WERE PUTTING OUT A CD. On top of that THE CD IS ONLY SOLD AT WALMART. How in the hell can one band that hasn't put out music in 28 years all the sudden sell 700,000 cd's in one week.

i demand a damn recount!!!

Nobody sells that, NOT GARTH BROOKS, JUSTIN TIMB, USHER, 50 CENT, MADONNA, no big name or talented artist is breaking 700k in one week.

Joined Jul 8, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Nobody sells that, NOT GARTH BROOKS, JUSTIN TIMB, USHER, 50 CENT, MADONNA, no big name or talented artist is breaking 700k in one week. [hr][/hr]
TEAM GALACTUS AIN'T NO CLOUD
FOUNDER​

bad n fluenz

Banned
Joined Jun 25, 2004
Ok sorry Kayne and Hov, sold that much. but they were sold in every record store nation wide. the eagles only sold exclusivley in walmart. Im sorry I can't see walmart pushing 700k alone!

Joined Jun 29, 2002
Yea the Eagles are no Britney. Em could drop a greatest hits album next week and that @#%$ would sell 700k.

Joined Jul 30, 2004
dont the eagles have like the most records sold worldwide.

son the eagles are huge

i wouldnt doubt them doing 700k at all

Joined Oct 19, 2005
That garbage that was Blackout shouldn't be on the charts at all.
Buckeye Mindstate

Beat Illinois​

Joined Apr 20, 2005
You sure this is soundscan? Because I thought Billboard counts how many the stores order, and soundscan is actually scans of purchases
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Joined Nov 8, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]Ok sorry Kayne and Hov, sold that much. but they were sold in every record store nation wide. the eagles only sold exclusivley in walmart. Im sorry I can't see walmart pushing 700k alone![hr][/hr]
:\
Looking to get a new plan? Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?Want a Sprint mogul for $200PM me for details :pimp:

Joined Jun 29, 2002
Yea Wal-Mart isn't a big market for hip hop or any parental advisory albums. Usually labels send a lot less to Wal-Mart than the would Best Buy. But i'm sure they sent grips of Eagle's albums since their fans don't expect a PA sticker anyway. And its exclusively at Wal-Mart?

Joined Jan 24, 2005
Eagles >> your life

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

bad n fluenz

Banned
Joined Jun 25, 2004
Dude never say anything is better than anyone's life. That's just wrong! You don't know me or the eagles and yet u wanna say they are better than me! SMH.

Joined Feb 11, 2007
I can't stand The Eagles. How do they have the best selling album of all time in the US over Thriller?
Farewell Clifford!
Get Well Phife!​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now