Man, screw David Price and Matt Wieters...

Joined Feb 17, 2004
Hanson is
Price is
Wieters is
sorry to say... You didn't see Price's most recent performance? Gave up only 1 run and 11 K's. The hype surrounds Price and Wieters willbe worth it. You'll see...

Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

Hanson is
Price is
Wieters is
sorry to say... You didn't see Price's most recent performance? Gave up only 1 run and 11 K's. The hype that Price and Wieters will be worth it. You'll see...
don't worry i'm not doubting them...have Price on my fantasy team as well and yes he is gonna be a stud, already is in fact...we'llsee how he does this saturday though against the Yankees...

Joined Feb 17, 2004
don't worry i'm not doubting them...have Price on my fantasy team as well and yes he is gonna be a stud, already is in fact...we'll see how he does this saturday though against the Yankees...
Yeah I am a little worried about Price on Saturday. Think I should start him?

Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

don't worry i'm not doubting them...have Price on my fantasy team as well and yes he is gonna be a stud, already is in fact...we'll see how he does this saturday though against the Yankees...
Yeah I am a little worried about Price on Saturday. Think I should start him?

depends on if the game is in NY or TB...i'm starting him regardless...he should be alright though Price is the truth...

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Andrew McCutchen debuted today.

2-4, 1 run batted in, 3 runs, 1 stolen base.
He hadnt been up yet? I could have sworn dude made his debut already.

Joined Sep 1, 2006
How many seasons has Cain had to be able to start a season 6-1 though? And then answer the same for Kershaw.

Joined May 3, 2009
Why does it even matter? Whos saying that kershaw goes 6-1 in his 4th or 5th season? No one knows for sure, but right now Cain is 1 up on Kershaw.

Joined Mar 23, 2008
there's not much better than having your young stud come up through the system to the big leagues

Joined Feb 12, 2005
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cain will still finish the year 12-15 with a 3.00 ERA.
Cain is quietly one of the better pitchers in the league. And he has been for awhile. He just pitches for SF who never had an offense.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now