Man, screw David Price and Matt Wieters...

a new legacy starts this saturday...sans the hype...

110874_feature.jpg

pimp.gif

Hanson is
pimp.gif
Price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wieters is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sorry to say... You didn't see Price's most recent performance? Gave up only 1 run and 11 K's. The hype surrounds Price and Wieters willbe worth it. You'll see...

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

Hanson is
pimp.gif
Price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wieters is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sorry to say... You didn't see Price's most recent performance? Gave up only 1 run and 11 K's. The hype that Price and Wieters will be worth it. You'll see...
don't worry i'm not doubting them...have Price on my fantasy team as well and yes he is gonna be a stud, already is in fact...we'llsee how he does this saturday though against the Yankees...

don't worry i'm not doubting them...have Price on my fantasy team as well and yes he is gonna be a stud, already is in fact...we'll see how he does this saturday though against the Yankees...
Yeah I am a little worried about Price on Saturday. Think I should start him?

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

don't worry i'm not doubting them...have Price on my fantasy team as well and yes he is gonna be a stud, already is in fact...we'll see how he does this saturday though against the Yankees...
Yeah I am a little worried about Price on Saturday. Think I should start him?

depends on if the game is in NY or TB...i'm starting him regardless...he should be alright though Price is the truth...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Andrew McCutchen debuted today.
pimp.gif

2-4, 1 run batted in, 3 runs, 1 stolen base.

He hadnt been up yet? I could have sworn dude made his debut already.

How many seasons has Cain had to be able to start a season 6-1 though? And then answer the same for Kershaw.

Why does it even matter? Whos saying that kershaw goes 6-1 in his 4th or 5th season? No one knows for sure, but right now Cain is 1 up on Kershaw.

there's not much better than having your young stud come up through the system to the big leagues

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cain will still finish the year 12-15 with a 3.00 ERA.
Cain is quietly one of the better pitchers in the league. And he has been for awhile. He just pitches for SF who never had an offense.

Back
Top Bottom