Man, sheek is underrated

He always goes in..he's just terrible when he's next to jada and p 
laugh.gif

I'd take his first album over any jada album.

And I wouldn't say he's terrible next to the other 2. He's just not as nice

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

He improved alot since back in the days

What I came to say. Definitely improved. Still not really worth note as a solo artist though.

He has some nice songs (mostly from After Taxes), but I couldn't tell you a single standout verse or guest spot from him.
Plus, Styles P is just so much better and more appealing.

He doesn't get as much credit as he should. Been sayin this for years. I rocked w/ SBG

Sheek is garbage...only reason I listen to Sheek is if he's on a track with Jada and Styles.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Sheek is a beast, he is just highly slept on because of Styles & Jada

idc who you rap w/ if you're a "beast" people will recognize eventually.
so nah....he's not.

Sheek is underrated in the worst MC of all time category. He's competing for number one worst MC in my book. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

Sheek is underrated in the worst MC of all time category. He's competing for number one worst MC in my book. 

he aint the worst but he do his thing tho

jhood is the worst if thats the case

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Sheek is garbage...only reason I listen to Sheek is if he's on a track with Jada and Styles.

real n's relate to me, jealous cats can't wait to see a shell of tre 8 thru me,
don't miss cuz its uhh ohh like lumi, sun out sheek a make the sky get gloomy.

you know sheek is big gun shooter, when i'm tryin to protect myspace dawg i don't me a cpu,
you should've seen the way i did the intruda, late nite disturbin the peace but not like luda.

underrated in terms of he dont get the respect he deserves!!! he's so dope, so ill, so street,  he talks so reckless, so disrespectful! I love it! DBlock 4 life, for those that dont know, dont try to figure it out, it jus aint you straight up
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom