Man stabs another man during a movie because he told his girlfriend to be quiet.

Joined Feb 24, 2005
Isn't this dude who used a meat thermometer? Who the hell brings a meat thermometer to the movies?

Joined Feb 3, 2010
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hoodrat talks on the phone DURING a movie in which people paid for.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Someone tells her to shut her trap.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Complainant[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] gets stabbed in the neck.

[/color]

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hoodrat talks on the phone DURING a movie in which people paid for.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Someone tells her to shut her trap.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Complainant[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] gets stabbed in the neck.

[/color]
Brilliant

Isn't this dude who used a meat thermometer? Who the hell brings a meat thermometer to the movies?
Where did He even get one from though? Who does that? A MEAT THERMOMETER? 

Think about the possible excuses though... "I was trying to check his temperature"

Joined Sep 28, 2004
nice going. you say anything to anyone and you could be dead. I remember not seeing this person behind me as I was talking into a restaraunt and the door slams in her face. I guess she was expecting me to hold the door. She verbally said some stuff. I brushed it off.. Its not even on the level of "when keeping it real goes wrong". these are everyday instances

Joined Apr 30, 2007
Makes me glad I didn't say anything when I saw Halloween in Pasadena and half the audience was talking through the whole thing. I don't need their boyfriends checking my temperature like that.

jordan fetish

Banned
Joined May 17, 2006
Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I wonder if those guys paid for a ticket to go stab that guy.
they stabbed a guy in the neck with a meat thermometer ... u think they care about a damn movie ticket ? 

Joined Mar 26, 2007
this is why you can't go to a new release movie. everyone just ruins the @##% for everyone else.

i gotta wait like 2 weeks to see movies cuz inconsiderate kids always ruin it by talking on their phone or whatever

Joined Aug 17, 2004
Sad, all this over nothing.

There was one movie theatre that everyone avoiced cause the hoodest cats always chilled there. I honestly wouldn't go unless I was strapped, had a seat in the very last row and still had like 4 or 5 homies with me. People don't know how to act.

Top Bottom