Man stabs another man during a movie because he told his girlfriend to be quiet.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

JoRdAn fEtIsH wrote:

soggymayo wrote:

Not surprised it was black people.

exactly.

u racist ma?

Obviously

everyone agreed and yet u say something to me ? hop off
smile.gif

You look like stir fried $#@* don't flatter yourself, When i first saw your avy i thought you were a ****** my man. Your repulsive and quite pitiful basically what im saying in a nutshell is that your scum. I'm Puerto Rican and Black and i find it disgusting when people like you say things as if your better than another race but at the end of the day we are all the same people.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i am quite honored that you took time out of your pathetic little life to write that ... im gonna go cry in my room now
grin.gif

and as for the person saying that they have pics of me in their inbox its ducktales. i actually have some dignity unlike some of the girls on here
wink.gif

Suck a thou bro

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

people these days
smh.gif
. reminds of when i went to see the b.i.g. movie with my friends.  some kid was playing music on his crappy *#$ metro/boost mobile/cheap phone WHILE THE MOVIE WAS PLAYING.  some dude's girl told him to turn it off or get out and the dude and his friends were getting in her face, but her husband backed her up then everyone else got tough telling the kid to get out
laugh.gif
.  anyway dude turned the music off, but still ended up getting kicked out along with his bummy *#$ friends...
Don't you hate when you out with your girl and you see some lame dudes in your vicinity acting irregular? 
sick.gif
Uh I hate that. "Go away!"

yeah 
smh.gif
, i just hate seeing these fools anywhere cuz we all know they aren't fighting unless their boys are gonna fight too.  most of those dudes are frail as #+$$, how you gonna be a gangster in a middle-class city?
indifferent.gif

That's the worst thing. Aint non of them dudes even thinking about fighting by themselves. They don't even look at you the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom