Man That Killed a Judge and Politician That Molested His 4 Year Old Daughter Becomes A National Hero

THE prime suspect in a brutal double-murder case in Lithuania has been hailed a hero for apparently taking revenge on those he believed had sexually molestinghis daughter.
Drasius Kedys disappeared after Jonas Furmanavicius, a leading district court judge, and Violeta Naruseviciene, his daughter's aunt, were shot dead on 5October.

The 37-year-old divorced father had made repeated and public accusations that the judge had sexually abused his four-year-old daughter, and also claimedthat the aunt was supplying him with young girls.

Police believe Mr Kedys, apparently frustrated and angered with legal inertia and suspecting powerful figures in Lithuania's legal system might organisea cover-up, took the law into his own hands and killed both with his legally owned handgun.

Mr Furmanavicius was gunned down in what police called a «�hitman-style�» execution as he got out of his car in Kaunas, Lithuania's second city, while Ms Narusevicienedied a short time later.

But far from becoming a figure of fear and loathing, Mr Kedys has enjoyed a surge in popularity, with sympathetic citizens rallying to his support.

Facebook has two fan pages dedicated to him, one with 19,000 members and the other 4,000, with hundreds of messages posted for a man seen as a vigilantefighting for justice and to protect children.

«�He paid for the child's tears with his own blood�» read one slogan attached to a picture of Mr Kedys, while another claimed that sometimes «�the lawmust be taken into your own hands�».

Demonstrators, bearing posters calling Mr Kedys a «�child protector�», have also taken to the streets of Kaunas and the capital Vilnius. «�I'm notsaying that I agree with Kedys' behaviour, but it's obvious in our society people have to protect their rights by themselves because they always facesuch situations where either they will do something or nothing will be solved or even discussed,�» one Vilnius resident told a local newspaper.

Police appeals for information on the whereabouts of the suspect have provoked a muted response, with only a handful of people reporting possible sightings,prompting speculation that few Lithuanians want to see him brought to justice.

The groundswell of support for Mr Kedys has been interpreted as an indication of widespread frustration over corruption in the country's legalsystem.

A 2008 survey by revealed 49 per cent of Lithuanians regard their courts as corrupt. But the story, whichhas dominated the headlines in Lithuania for days, has already had an impact.

Lietuvos Rytas, one of Lithuania's leading newspapers, has claimed that Andrius Usas, a businessman and politician whomMr Kedys also accused of molesting his daughter, is now facing paedophilia charges.

Algimantas Valantinas, the country's prosecutor general, has promised to «�fix the mistakes we've made�», when itcomes to investigating high-profile allegations of paedophilia. «�There are indications that not everything was done properly in respect of alleged sexualexploitation of the girl,�» he said. «�No officer related to this investigation shall escape responsibility.�»

The prosecutor's office has also started an internal investigation into Kedys' original accusations.

LETTER TO NOBODY…

Stories of my four-year old daughter about naked men, her being undressed, her being licked and requests to lick big sysalai (as the little girlcalls men's genital organs), dripping out cream, her being covered with that "natural" cream, becoming of sysalas very little (after the"cream" run out), putting sysalas into her mouth, its pulling forward/ back, shouting strange sounds, putting and pulling sysalasin the room, bathroom, lavatory… everywhere, always, hundreds of times when she visited her "Mummy" at weekends (even on Christening day of mydaughter) do not move none of officers involved in prejudicial inquiry. Nothing happened here… The girl is alive. Her mother got money from those with bigsysalai for living.
Three interrogations of my daughter about circumstances of sexual abuse (even if, according to law regulations, a child may be interrogated only once), complexforensic psychiatry done with my daughter, forensic psychology expertise with a categorical conclusion that my daughter can properly understand particularlyessential circumstances of the case and testify. Increased predisposition to fantasise was not identified. Ten psychologists that participated ininterrogations were not able to determine "lies" of the child. However, all this does not mean anything in our Legal State. Categorical request ofprosecutors to constantly interrogate the child (after she was interrogated and examined already) allows them to take the decision - the child was not sexuallyabused.
I do not know. Maybe, as her father, I look with another eye upon this situation and understand words of the girl repeated during interrogations and expertise.But maybe there are people in Lithuania who cannot understand words of the child in a different way - it is disgusting violence, orgies of degenerates,perverts, paedophiles… I do not know, maybe "qualified" prosecutors think differently…
Maybe prosecutors see their other faces because participants of these orgies are Member of Presidium of Citizen Democracy Party, ex-Public adviser of theMember of Seimas V. Muntianas, ex-Head of Kaunas branch of Labour Party Andrius Ūsas, Judge of Kaunas County Court Jonas Furmanavi

Look, I'm firmly in the camp that child abusers should be locked up forever (if not sentenced to death, if there is incredible evidence of sexual abuse),but taking the law into your own hands is a no-no.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Look, I'm firmly in the camp that child abusers should be locked up forever (if not sentenced to death, if there is incredible evidence of sexual abuse), but taking the law into your own hands is a no-no.

Sounds like the law wasn't trying to help him.

pimp.gif

i mean, someone touches my daughter/son/wife/mother/sister... the law isn't strong enough of a penalty imo

anyone touching kids, sick or not, should be slaughtered, i may sound a little harsh or ignorant, but dude, that's kids?? like, you should be decapitatedover some !@%@ like that

I see nothing wrong with what he did. If the law and state doesn't protect law-abiding citizens and weighs in favor of criminals and scumbags, thenwho's to blame? He did what he had to do. There should be absolutely NO tolerance or protection afforded to criminals much less predatory criminals.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Are you surprised that the US Jews Media isn't covering this story?
what does that have to do with anything?
The politician and the judge were jews, judgeJonas Furmanavicziusa and the Speaker of Lithuania's parliament , Andrius Us.These names havebeen misspelled intentionally to make it difficult to prove their ethnicity, Furmanavicziusa is Furmanavicius and Andrius isAndreas.

They both got off easy in my opinion.

They would have both been tortured for weeks if that was my daughter.

i got a 5 year old daugther...... if that happened to her yall would definitly hear bout it.... child molesters are sick people idk how anyone can fell anytype of sympathy for them whatsoever.

I don't blame the father for his actions. I would flip the %%*+ out too if my daughter was touched.

Back
Top Bottom