Man, they dont make'em like this anymore

Joined Aug 4, 2012
Something made me think of my playoff 12's and then made me think of the commercials, and then next thing you know I was watching damn near all his OG ads
  That happen to anyone?  Busy doing something then bam youre researching/checking out random *** stuff for a while?  haha damn

Anyways these struck a cord in people.  Commercials nowadays, not so much Lol

AZwildcats

Supporter
Joined Oct 31, 2009
I liked the Nike Hyperizers videos with Kevin Durant, but the new ones are weak

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Something made me think of my playoff 12's and then made me think of the commercials, and then next thing you know I was watching damn near all his OG ads :stoneface: :rofl:   That happen to anyone?  Busy doing something then bam youre researching/checking out random *** stuff for a while?  haha damn

Anyways these struck a cord in people.  Commercials nowadays, not so much Lol
Always have read conflicting reports that this Jordan free throw commercial was / was not real. Jordan was mid 30's at the time and had a magazine (long since trashed) that said it was real and this was before the "boom" of the internet to prove otherwise. Anyone with concrete info if it was real or not...

jbc908

Banned
Joined Nov 23, 2011
they did commercials like that for those shoes because they were the originals, they still do for KD, Lebron, not so much kobe and kyrie

Joined Jan 4, 2013
There were some decent Kobe ones too...

Snake Pool
Aston Martin Jump
The Robert Rodriguez short movie for the VI's

301216baller

Banned
Joined Oct 7, 2013
Lebron decision commercial was pretty epic

**** made him into a villain...had the whole us hating him

Last edited:
Joined May 21, 2004
chicks dig the long ball

Anyone who did their undergrad in marketing/advertising. Knows just how big Nike ad campaigns are.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now