Man, they dont make'em like this anymore

Something made me think of my playoff 12's and then made me think of the commercials, and then next thing you know I was watching damn near all his OG ads
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
  That happen to anyone?  Busy doing something then bam youre researching/checking out random *** stuff for a while?  haha damn

Anyways these struck a cord in people.  Commercials nowadays, not so much Lol

Something made me think of my playoff 12's and then made me think of the commercials, and then next thing you know I was watching damn near all his OG ads :stoneface: :rofl:   That happen to anyone?  Busy doing something then bam youre researching/checking out random *** stuff for a while?  haha damn

Anyways these struck a cord in people.  Commercials nowadays, not so much Lol

Always have read conflicting reports that this Jordan free throw commercial was / was not real. Jordan was mid 30's at the time and had a magazine (long since trashed) that said it was real and this was before the "boom" of the internet to prove otherwise. Anyone with concrete info if it was real or not...

they did commercials like that for those shoes because they were the originals, they still do for KD, Lebron, not so much kobe and kyrie

There were some decent Kobe ones too...

Snake Pool
Aston Martin Jump
The Robert Rodriguez short movie for the VI's

Lebron decision commercial was pretty epic

**** made him into a villain...had the whole us hating him

Last edited:
chicks dig the long ball

Anyone who did their undergrad in marketing/advertising. Knows just how big Nike ad campaigns are.

Back
Top Bottom