Man throws woman's child from 3rd floor at Mall of America

Mental health court failed. This guy shouldn’t be on the street. He’s smashed up libraries, thrown glasses of tea and water at women that curved him, intentionally ruined beauty displays all before this.

My girl mentioned this to me yesterday. Unfortunately, I’m hearing the kid passed.

I’m hoping dude has a very very rough time in prison I’m talking the white guy from season 1 of OZ tough time.

I know I’m in the minority but I believe in the lock up in a mental facility and throw away the key / death penalty in these scenarios. I only say this from an objective cold resource allocation perspective. The amount of resources and taxpayer money this 1 person costs the rest of the citizens is honestly not worth it. I’d rather reallocate that money to helping 0-5 year olds that are growing up in broke environments have the resources they need to succeed.

This is why facial recognition in public places is a good idea. If they had the facial recognition at the door this would of been prevented

this is the balance that is always tough to find. How do you balance keeping people safe without infringing on people's liberties and freedoms?

The Patriot act, which which expanded the reach of federal law enforcement with wiretap and warrantless vehicle tracking, was also the name of keeping us safe. I'm not saying I disagree with having facial recognition and CCTV everywhere, but I can also see a lot of the downsides of it as well.

This is why facial recognition in public places is a good idea. If they had the facial recognition at the door this would of been prevented

Unless he covers his face when entering the mall, of course he’d have to know to hide his face from those kind of cameras.

this is the balance that is always tough to find. How do you balance keeping people safe without infringing on people's liberties and freedoms?

The Patriot act, which which expanded the reach of federal law enforcement with wiretap and warrantless vehicle tracking, was also the name of keeping us safe. I'm not saying I disagree with having facial recognition and CCTV everywhere, but I can also see a lot of the downsides of it as well.

yea i know what you mean almost the same thing as stop and frisk.

I also think once you are in a public area your in a gray area when it comes to consent of facial recognition. Like how some people believe they have the right to tell you to stop recording them in a public space its hard to tell which person is in the wrong.

When i went to London i was surprised just how many cameras were in the subways everywhere you go there is a camera damn near in your face,

Unless he covers his face when entering the mall, of course he’d have to know to hide his face from those kind of cameras.

true idk how you would combat that.

but all i was trying to point out was if they had FR at the door maybe security could of notified the police and the police would of got to the nut case before he did that to that kid.

F that guy. He deserves a combination of a long time in prison, the kids family being locked in a room with him for 15 minutes to do as they please and whatever other harsh punishments there are.

Also smh at some of conservative leaning sites exploiting this idiot and incident to push their backwards narratives and fear mongering.

What caused this nutcase to throw the kid of the ledge? He just picked a random person near the ledge? This mf this crazy.

Also where was his fam when he grabbed the kid? I would have started swinging at this guy.

None of this makes sense.

When I first heard this story I assumed the kid had died. I honestly wouldn't be surprised even falling from the second story, but the 3rd? That's more like 50 feet.

Yea my mans banned for life from Towson Mall but he strolls in there whenever he wants...hard to enforce bans at public places that don’t check ID’s at the door

And sounds like this dude shoulda been in some type of institution ( lock up or mental) for a while now, yo been out in Minnesota straight wildin :smh:

What the hell did ya mans do to get banned from Towson Town :lol: Was this before their glo up?

When I first heard this story I assumed the kid had died. I honestly wouldn't be surprised even falling from the second story, but the 3rd? That's more like 50 feet.
My niece fell 60 at a JROTC camp. A bungie exercise and she told em it didn't feel secure. They pushed her off without the harness connected to anything. :smh: She lived and had a couple surgeries and she's pretty much good now. But you'd be surprised at some of the heights people have survived falling. I'm happy to hear that the kid is still here

Sorry to hear about the kid but I’m not trying to live that Minority Report life walking into a shopping center.

They’re close enough as it is

What the hell did ya mans do to get banned from Towson Town :lol: Was this before their glo up?
Yea the grimey days when the hood was running it, u already know :lol: ...yo got accused of robbing n assaulting a few people right in the garage, did a lor bid for that :smh: n got da life ban which never been enforced

Back
Top Bottom