Man U vs. Barcelona 7/30... Hope Messi is a no show, yes im extra salty.

Sorry for the wait fellas, been busy with work...
Here is the link sent to my peoples by the official Barca supporters group of DC...

https://oss.ticketmaster....t=********&o=1606863&g=7
Password = xavi

Let me know if tickets still remain, as I'm waiting on my boy's group rate... Plus I hate sitting behind the goal...

Damn 580...... are regular seating tickets going to be available for pre sale soon? And if it hits April 21st and I order tickets when available to the public will I have the option to pick the section?

Damn 580...... are regular seating tickets going to be available for pre sale soon? And if it hits April 21st and I order tickets when available to the public will I have the option to pick the section?

Definitely gonna pick up a lower level ticket for $75.. after tax goes to $90
30t6p3b.gif
. This should be a great match and never comes to this area so Y.O.L.O. !!

BTW - We should try to sit in the same section for those purchasing on thursday.. pause.. just saying because i doubt any of my friends are going to purchase tickets
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

BTW - We should try to sit in the same section for those purchasing on thursday.. pause.. just saying because i doubt any of my friends are going to purchase tickets
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
And that my friends is why ill be missing out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
And that my friends is why ill be missing out
frown.gif

Didn't even know about the CONCACAF matches. I may end up going to that, but i wlll definitely be there for Man U v Barca!

Go REDS

Didn't even know about the CONCACAF matches. I may end up going to that, but i wlll definitely be there for Man U v Barca!

Go REDS

I am done going & paying to see these games.

I went to Man city vs Inter Milan last summer ....smh..horrible game. Waste of money IMO

ac milan vs united was dope tho.

I am done going & paying to see these games.

I went to Man city vs Inter Milan last summer ....smh..horrible game. Waste of money IMO

ac milan vs united was dope tho.

I'll be there. Got my tickets in section 200 something, my cousin mentioned something about the 50 yard line. We would of gone for 100 level seats but we needed an extra person.

I'll be there. Got my tickets in section 200 something, my cousin mentioned something about the 50 yard line. We would of gone for 100 level seats but we needed an extra person.

Originally Posted by NewEra202

^ i bought one for 65 on Craigslist. cheapest you gonna find

Noice, are they good seats? what section if you don't mind telling.

Originally Posted by NewEra202

^ i bought one for 65 on Craigslist. cheapest you gonna find

Noice, are they good seats? what section if you don't mind telling.

Back
Top Bottom