Man vs Wild TONIGHT w/ Will Ferrell 10PM Discovery Chan

2,657
10
Joined Dec 4, 2007
real or fake ...man vs wild is more entertaining then Survivorman ...


bear grillis drinking animal pee clip > whole survivorman show
 
7,137
481
Joined Dec 30, 2008
Both of them are fake. But Man vs. Wild is way more realistic than Survivorman. Plus I've never seen Les do half the *%%* Bear is always doing.
 
3,137
305
Joined Jul 1, 2005
At least in Man vs. Wild they show you how to survive while looking for help. He's on the move not staying in one place
Survivorman seems like he's just out there camping


BTW i love both shows
 
3,259
10
Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Both of them are fake. But Man vs. Wild is way more realistic than Survivorman. Plus I've never seen Les do half the *%%* Bear is always doing.

Thats the thing its REAL LIFE

you aint gonna be running from a rhino then having to hide in gator poop just to avoid getting ate

90% of the time when you out there its just you ....and nothing else

thats why it "seems boring"

damn Americans

i swear & ya get mad spook when a spider is chillin in ya kitchen
 
6,244
10
Joined Oct 6, 2003
Les > Bear. Bear is way too much about shock value. ****. But I might have to catch this episode
 
2,344
11
Joined Oct 6, 2006
Originally Posted by Kookcle

At least in Man vs. Wild they show you how to survive while looking for help. He's on the move not staying in one place
Survivorman seems like he's just out there camping


BTW i love both shows
 
11,855
2,331
Joined Sep 28, 2004
will is funny in spurts.. but just seems quite overrated.. rarely funny but he gets the laughs?? must be nice.
 

bkmac

Banned
11,544
13
Joined Jul 6, 2006
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

will is funny in spurts.. but just seems quite overrated.. rarely funny but he gets the laughs?? must be nice.
Me personally, I think he's hilarious. I guess I am just a fan of his type of comedy (childish, ridiculous one liners).

I'll be watching this tonight.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now