Man vs Wild TONIGHT w/ Will Ferrell 10PM Discovery Chan

Reminder.....

menvswild.jpg

got the dvr set already.
pimp.gif

real or fake ...man vs wild is more entertaining then Survivorman ...

bear grillis drinking animal pee clip > whole survivorman show

Both of them are fake. But Man vs. Wild is way more realistic than Survivorman. Plus I've never seen Les do half the *%%* Bear is always doing.

At least in Man vs. Wild they show you how to survive while looking for help. He's on the move not staying in one place
Survivorman seems like he's just out there camping
laugh.gif

BTW i love both shows

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Both of them are fake. But Man vs. Wild is way more realistic than Survivorman. Plus I've never seen Les do half the *%%* Bear is always doing.

Thats the thing its REAL LIFE

you aint gonna be running from a rhino then having to hide in gator poop just to avoid getting ate

90% of the time when you out there its just you ....and nothing else

thats why it "seems boring"

damn Americans

i swear & ya get mad spook when a spider is chillin in ya kitchen
tired.gif

Les > Bear. Bear is way too much about shock value. ****. But I might have to catch this episode

Originally Posted by Kookcle

At least in Man vs. Wild they show you how to survive while looking for help. He's on the move not staying in one place
Survivorman seems like he's just out there camping
laugh.gif

BTW i love both shows

smh.gif

will is funny in spurts.. but just seems quite overrated.. rarely funny but he gets the laughs?? must be nice.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

will is funny in spurts.. but just seems quite overrated.. rarely funny but he gets the laughs?? must be nice.
Me personally, I think he's hilarious. I guess I am just a fan of his type of comedy (childish, ridiculous one liners).

I'll be watching this tonight.

Back
Top Bottom