Man with gun in Portland State parking garage EDIT, he wasnt in the garage

This is incredibly boring. SWAT teams in the garage but nothing's happening right now. I just want my damn car so I can go home before work smh. Anyone else have people go crazy near them today?
laugh.gif

I'll update as things progress, if they do.
Edit. He wasnt in the garage
laugh.gif
They're opening it up now and expanding the search.

Damn...the Celtics lost so you're watching standoffs on CNN. You sound like you need a hobby
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Damn...the Celtics lost so you're watching standoffs on CNN. You sound like you need a hobby
laugh.gif

I'm watching it from 20 feet away live
laugh.gif
But for real, this is boring and I just want my car. They brought out the bomb squad now Lmao.

Somebody was mad about finals this week. I was just in that parking garage the other day lol

Lol I was in there 15 minutes before he stormed in apparently. Glad my final was scheduled when it was.Supposedly he pulled the gun on a campus security guy who stopped.him for littering. Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Let off some fire crackers, see what happens
pimp.gif

+$@* maybe it'll get things moving. 3 hours and they still can't get him out of the garage. It ain't that big. Just find him, flashbang him and arrest him. RIP to the car windows that get blown out, but come on man. This is is ridiculous.

So he wasn't in the garage
laugh.gif
The cops are expanding the search I guess. That was anticlimactic.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wanted to go to school there in the fall, they don't have my program
eyes.gif
I went to PSU 
laugh.gif

I actually really wanted to go there, I liked campus and portland in general.  Heard great things about the school as well.  I have to go to OSU instead
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom