Man Writes Letter To Woman Who Falsely Accused Him Of Rape.

In a case such as this, it seems to be more of a SHE said when its a man of color. Im not trying to troll or derail the thread but almost all the time its the pretty white girl VS the brother, and its the brother that gets sent upstate due to the fact. :smh:

Read the whole thing. That whole situation is ****** up. I can't imagine losing my V-card and literally going to jail within the first 24 hours for rape.

My heart really goes out to homie.

FDBx1000 to that lying *** ***** tho. I prolly would've had to change school to avoid going crazy on people.

my cus doin I think 6 cus some challenged white chick said he took it.
His dad was in jail for robbery his whole life. He went in a month before his dad came out.

That's why I secretly record a girl consenting with my phone just in case she tries to flip the script. Audio tape doesnt lie :smokin

Last edited:
i got falsely accused of sexual assault at school. apparently she had told everyone of our mutual friends except for me....and none of them had the balls to tell me she was saying that except for one...he my guy forever for that. when i found out i went straight to the the dorm director office. he hooked me up with the school's student legal aid and he said unless i want to press charges for slander it was basically a waiting game and that i should avoid her at all costs.

The fact that there was alcohol involved, plus the fact that she's 13 plus the fact that they didn't know each other looks all bad. I believe his story tho. If there were other people in the room and no one heard her screaming, that doesn't help her case. If she said she was partially passed out due to the alcohol, it's a wrap for him.

That's why I secretly record a girl consenting with my phone just in case she tries to flip the script. Audio tape doesnt lie :smokin
Really wouldn't hold up unless she tried to lie and say she never consented at all. She could change her mind mid stroke and get you if you finish the pump. If they are any level of inebriated, even if they only realize or claim so in retrospect, also automatic rape.

Some chick from school that was 100% down to smash me from weeks of texting came to my crib one day and said some **** along the lines of, "I don't wanna have sex, but you're not gunna make me right?." While laying naked on my bed. As if she like would have enjoyed that I somewhat forced it.

She's white and I'm a minority. Took zero chances with that ****.

But damn homie is ****** up for life because of this. And it's sad because it can happen to literally anyone.

In a case such as this, it seems to be more of a SHE said when its a man of color. Im not trying to troll or derail the thread but almost all the time its the pretty white girl VS the brother, and its the brother that gets sent upstate due to the fact.
mean.gif
How is it trolling when the brother almost always take the L in these cases?

It's disgusting how it's always a SHE said situation. All she needs are "I was drunk / don't remember" and some tears and it's done for homie.

:smh: shame

Wouldn't help in this case but it's to the point that you need to have disclosure agreements signed by the woman stating that she is of sound mind and consenting to engaging in any intimate contact w/ you including sex.

And when it comes to the brothas and the ***********, the brotha always loses. If the chick is blond, son might as well just crawl under the jail himself w/o bein thrown under there.

Back
Top Bottom