Man you gotta be careful of that "like" button on Facebook

Can't count the number of times I've been lookin through people's photos and liked some nonsense by accident

not so bad if its recent, but when its like a photo thats old, that just looks bad
frown.gif

My old roommate brought this up today, and I found that it happens to everyone just no one really talks about it

There Is Also An Unlike Button... 
happy.gif

Nah But Ive Accidentally Done That A Few Times... Especially When Im On Mobile... Damn Touch Screen. 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Nah But Ive Accidentally Done That A Few Times... Especially When Im On Mobile... Damn Touch Screen. 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ya ive accidnelty liked ppl stuff on ym phone, then y  kinda start a conv and youre like
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ya ive accidnelty liked ppl stuff on ym phone, then y  kinda start a conv and youre like
grin.gif
Looks like you're on your phone right now.

stop being a nosy pervert & things like that wouldn't happen.
people that don't respect people's privacy are
sick.gif
, show some class and have some respect for the young ladies that post themselves on facebook for their actually friends and family to see. Sicko

I rarely comment or like photos anymore but getting notifications from pics you commented on 4 years ago
indifferent.gif

dudes have no shame
30t6p3b.gif

if that happened to me, i'd just end up closing my laptop as fast as possible and not going on for a while, as if that'll do anything
laugh.gif

happy.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This has happened to me before.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

happy.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This has happened to me before.

Its awkward if you undo it and they're online

I always found it kinda weird when someone comments on an old photo cause that means they must've been goin through my pictures

happy.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why do you make typing harder than it needs to be? You might be the only person to wear out the shift key.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
Looks like you're on your phone right now.
laugh.gif

If we're friends, I don't see a problem liking their picture.

If you're befriending Ted Bundy's and Jeffrey Dahmer's, what does that say about you?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

happy.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why do you make typing harder than it needs to be? You might be the only person to wear out the shift key.
I Find This Extremely Difficult To Do...Must Take Forever For You To Type

Originally Posted by rocketman89

Originally Posted by CWrite78

happy.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Find This Extremely Difficult To Do...Must Take Forever For You To Type

You'd think with as much as he loves the shift button he'd throw in an apostrophe when needed.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

stop being a nosy pervert & things like that wouldn't happy.
sick.gif
, show some class and have some respect for the young ladies that post themselves on facebook for their actually friends and family to see. Sicko

>thousands of pictures saved from unknown people he sees on tumblr
>calling others nosy perverts

>notsureifsrs

8/10

Made me rage a bit.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

stop being a nosy pervert & things like that wouldn't happy.
sick.gif

>thousands of pictures saved from unknown people he sees on tumblr
>calling others nosy perverts

>notsureifsrs

8/10

Made me rage a bit.
roll.gif

I always do this smh. Always some random ++% people too.. You can unlike it but I think they still get a notification cause its happened to me before 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom