MANAGER LOOKING FOR BEATS/SONGS FOR SIGNED ARTIST

Discussion in 'Music' started by the encore, Mar 7, 2012.

1. the encore

the encore

Sup NT,

I'll keep it short and simple.

I'm working w/ a manager who represents a major recording artist as well as a producer who has received placements w/ Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, 50 Cent, etc.

He is currently looking for beats for his artists upcoming album, and i told him I'd do my best to see what I can bring to the table for him ... I know NT has a bunch of talented producers such as PLAN, Half Amazin, Defikon, etc. so i'm asking you guys to fwd me any beats you may want him to hear

I asked him what sound/direction he's going for and he said "That new s**** .... Something you'd want to hear BIGGIE on ... " Yea ... That doesn't really help, but what I'm asking you to do is fwd me any links to bandcamp/soundcloud and your twitter name so we can keep in touch ... My email = [email protected] ... If i like what I hear, i'll give you more details as to WHO is actually looking for beats.

Don't send me MP3's because I don't want to take the actual tracks until we have a convo on where you music is going ... For now, I just want to hear what you have to offer, and see if it's worth shopping to dude.

Thanks and feel free to hit me back w/ any questions

2. musicalexcellence

musicalexcellence

what about songs/hooks?

3. the encore

the encore

It's for a rapper ... So idk how he feels about tracks having hooks on em ... But i personally don't think it would hurt ... Just hooks tho if possible

4. wizards23

wizards23

Emailed you

5. the encore

the encore

^

Thanks dude ... Bumping one more time for any folks who missed the post

6. i live in texas

i live in texas

Name "names", b. 
    Until then... 

gotbeatsfor.com

7. ravagebx

ravagebx

Emailed you.

8. the encore

the encore

Don't worry man ... I'm good ... Some people actually read what I said in the 1st post and followed directions

9. easternsneakers

easternsneakers

I know its been a minute, but are you still looking for beats?