MANAGER LOOKING FOR BEATS/SONGS FOR SIGNED ARTIST

Sup NT,

I'll keep it short and simple.

I'm working w/ a manager who represents a major recording artist as well as a producer who has received placements w/ Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, 50 Cent, etc.

He is currently looking for beats for his artists upcoming album, and i told him I'd do my best to see what I can bring to the table for him ... I know NT has a bunch of talented producers such as PLAN, Half Amazin, Defikon, etc. so i'm asking you guys to fwd me any beats you may want him to hear

I asked him what sound/direction he's going for and he said "That new s**** .... Something you'd want to hear BIGGIE on ... " Yea ... That doesn't really help, but what I'm asking you to do is fwd me any links to bandcamp/soundcloud and your twitter name so we can keep in touch ... My email = igottheear@gmail.com ... If i like what I hear, i'll give you more details as to WHO is actually looking for beats.
http://
Don't send me MP3's because I don't want to take the actual tracks until we have a convo on where you music is going ... For now, I just want to hear what you have to offer, and see if it's worth shopping to dude.

Thanks and feel free to hit me back w/ any questions

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

what about songs/hooks?
It's for a rapper ... So idk how he feels about tracks having hooks on em ... But i personally don't think it would hurt ... Just hooks tho if possible

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Name "names", b. 
Until then... 

gotbeatsfor.com
Don't worry man ... I'm good ... Some people actually read what I said in the 1st post and followed directions

Back
Top Bottom