Manhattan Xclusive in Lawrenceville GA

I saw these at Manhattan Xclusive (Discover Mills) in Lawrenceville GA, about 5 minutes from where Prestigious used to be...

I know the owner of this store really well... He is sneaerhead and owns about 200 pairs of different varieties

NO MAJOR HEATS, but for most sneaerhead, it's definitely worth checking it out.

I don't think these are for sale, but he posted up the sign saying if you are interested in certain ones, offers through e-mail are welcomed.

Later!

this is at discover mills??? Inside the mall, or in the surrounding area? I have never heard of it
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

nice stuff but most of all that i have, is it just a display shop, or does he also sell other kinds of shoes and clothes?

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

Store is located inside of Discover Mills, across from Manhattan and right next to Foot locker. This store is used to be Manhattan for her.

They currently have Coogi, Miskeen, Shmack, Parish, and K1X gears. Only shoes they carry are K1X and Legacy kicks, I think the owner is working on Nike/JB deal right now....

Wow, thats news to me. Last time I was there, it was still Manhattan For Her (i think). I'll be sure to take a look at it tomorrow. Good lookin out homie. Oh and if that store gets a JB account, I'll be in there like swimwear... EARLY!!!!! haha

Good lookin out gawee77
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN

i checked this @#%$ out yesterday dope store but they should chill with the prices on the @#%$ but it was cool lil showcase to bad nun are for sale
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
"god damn i aint seen those since the 80's" Member #18- CAPO!!!
GWINNETT COUNTY​

Wow, that looks pretty nice. I'll check it out when I get back down there
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Where there's a will there's a way...all you have to do is be a lookout :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Hey All,
I spoke with the owner yesterday and he said he will put SOME of the shoes for sale in the middle of August.
Also, He told me that Andrew Jones came and saw the shoes Two weeks ago and asked whether the shoes were for sale but the employee at the time told him no so he just left... -_-

Back
Top Bottom