MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

hi guys!

guess what i got...

P75KK440L9D9

92MX98F19E5Y

puma cell calabar jamaica. sz 10.5. last pair for Php 2,930.
sorry for the crappy pics, i only have a camfone.

im very sorry i got no price update for you. i lost that damn paper! lol! :rofl:
roll.gif

2B12QA6P72K9

but you might find this handy! u can call them for prices, stocks, and sizes. i heard they'll be havin new models this coming week. dunno what will arrive tho.

peace out! 8)
glasses.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Quote:
^^^are any sz11 of the cg4s still available? cant go wrong 4 a pair of 4s @ that ptice
' was there wednesday nite. they only had a couple of 8's and a 9 left. the exact price is 3,297php.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Can anyone CG IV's in 8.5/9 for me and get em sent to Paranaque? Also Do you guys still have the camo Huarache Lights?
kbtoyz902 EMAIL-kbtoyz@pacbell.net
WANTED: BROWN Air Rift 97 8.5/9

is there anywhere in the PI that has
am 90 infrareds?
: Dunk London - Dunk Medicom 1&2 - Air Max 90 Infrared - Air Jordan XIV Black and Red - ALL IN SIZE 11-12[/font]​

hey ronald,

nice pick-up!!!

:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

nice pumas :smokin
smokin.gif
anyhow, called a few stadiums last night Cali time (around 6pm wed. PI time) and the sups gave me this...They said they are supposed be receiving 3 XX's according to the list/memo, but still waiting for the shipment... (I was thinking wtf shouldn't it be ship by now since it's originally launching on the 1st?) My take on this is I kinda don't think they're gonna be receiving all of them 3 XX's simultaneously.
Maybe the feb 19, stealths and trunners, that sounds more idealistic. I really hope the QS makes it there though. Hope someone has an update on the morning of the 1st MNL time. :D
happy.gif

Dang, these Stealths are so growing on me, i'm really loving the blk patent...Maybe 2 pairs for me :wink:
wink.gif
but the QS are a definite on my list :wink:
wink.gif
(hopefully I find a job soon :lol:
laugh.gif
)
"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

For sale: DS blk/red 13s size 9.5, DS Oly 7s size 10.5
What J's you got for me? Size 10-11
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
Also Do you guys still have the camo Huarache Lights?
kb - yup, they're at lots of places now. I would guess that they'll not sell out, people here tend to like bball shoes over runners, and primary colors over earth tones. I'm waitin for the price to drop myself...

last night I was at G4 til closing time and the only delivery they got are the apparels for the XXs, the manager called Nike PI and he was told that Nike is going to rush the deliveries this morning, which I doubt :rolleyes
eyes.gif
and that the XXs will not be both delivered today :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
now what they are only expecting are the two colorways of XIIIs and the carmelo. I'll update ASAP

^

It was April Fool's all along. Geo Logistics which handles the delivery has no scheduled delivery for today.

My conclusion is having 3 colorways in their POS doesn't really mean they're getting all 3 all at the same time.

a friend from alabang just texted me 15mins ago telling me that he's seen the XX's in ATC this morning, any confirmation on this? I haven't texted him back to ask...Can someone call ATC or Festival? Maybe they do have em' there :D
happy.gif

What J's you got for me? Size 10-11
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

^^^
ask your buddy if what he saw are the stealths or the quickstrikes. im assuming that the ones at atc are the same as the ones in all nike park/stadium right now, the ones that were supposed to be released last feb 19.

i guess its just wishful thinking that the qs and the stealths will be released today. im still hoping the qs will hit the p.i. soon...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
last night I was at G4 til closing time and the only delivery they got are the apparels for the XXs

what apparel for the XXs that arrived? :D
happy.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

^^^ nice pick-up on the puma cells, ronald!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

thanks, pare! thats my first puma purchase since... birth! :rofl:
roll.gif

i see you got the laser 2k4's. cool. 8)
glasses.gif

happy shopping to all! :D
happy.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

just went to G4 and they only have the feb19s XXs and trunners. But if you look at their displays (the whole wall with the shoes in them, a column of it, where the feb19 XXs are displayed, have labels of "Jordan XX") of course they wouldn't put the same color there so im thinking that indeed more colorways are coming. M gesing they myt release it mid april or may.
frown.gif

"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,
handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot" ~KB8

vektor: the apparel I'm talking about are some shirt with many so phrases that MJ said over the years, there is also some jersey and shorts but not the same as those in the jumpman23 website. didnt even bother to know the price of each because for me they are not that appealing, actually the shirt really looks cheap :rolleyes
eyes.gif

went to g4 park and all they had was the feb19 j's.no qs or stealths.the shirt really looks cheap and its P995.very disappointing. |I
tired.gif

^^^ very disapponting :frown:
frown.gif
and they didnt even released the right apparel for the XXs, which I think really sucks :x
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom