MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

HEADS UP GUYS!!!

dont know if it was already posted. went to CLUB SIX-FIFTY in libis and chanced upon a shop named Sports Haven (or is it?). to my surprise, all kicks were on sale. i think up to 40%. mostly were nikes. others were new balance, adidas, & puma. also on sale were some apparel.

as for the kicks, i saw some vc4, am1, am90, dunks, cleats, aj7 oly, aj4 cg, shox, azg, azg low, among others. lots of stocks. some have good sizes. a few, like the azg, has broken sizes. the guy told me that they get their supplies from the mamplasan outlet, planet sports, & mondragon. the sale is on until supplies last. so hurry!

ot: what caught my eye was this running shoe from puma (cell) with jamaican flag & colors. guess im gonna cop them first before anything else.
Sacramento Kings #10

Yeah my cousin told me about that spot... I should drop by one of these days to hunt for size 7.5 bargains. :D
happy.gif

I think thats the outlet beside shopwise libis, yes they do have lots of kicks that are 40% off retail there, it is the same store as the one in mamplasan

pls take pics if u go there.someone check if they still have the cool greys at a size 9 or 9.5.and also try to get their phne number.thnx! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
I think thats the outlet beside shopwise libis, yes they do have lots of kicks that are 40% off retail there, it is the same store as the one in mamplasan

yep! beside shopwise.
Sacramento Kings #10

forgot to mention that they are closed on the 24th & 25th. not so sure abt saturday. store hours is 10am to 8pm, i think. 8)
glasses.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

^they have the 2k4s but the one in navy blue colorway
they also have the jordan II mid in black colorway (many sizes left.)
Quote:
someone check if they still have the cool greys at a size 9 or 9.5.

youre in luck they carry a sz 9 theres also in wyt clorway.(theyre going for P3K +!!!!) too bad they dont have bigger sizes want 'em so badly!

besides from whats mentioned above they also have vc3s, tmac 3.5, jordan 18.5, 19SEs olys, some nike running shoes and some adidas sneakers most of the sizes range from 7.5-10 but there are some 12s and limited sz 13 kix,they also carry alot of lebron, jordan n nike headbands/wristbands/fingerbands etc. better check it out!

and the stores name is sports warehouse it is bigger and has more shoes, sports haven is beside it but twas already closed when i went there awhile ago, but saw from the window they had zoomdrives(grey)
nerd.gif

"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,
handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot" ~KB8

are there white/navy lbj2??? how much do they cost?? im a size 7-8.. hope they r 40% off.. :D
happy.gif

and how do i go there?? from bulacan..

they got a tel num? TNX...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
LBJ2 :pimp:
pimp.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
LBJ2LOWS :pimp:
pimp.gif

s that Touches Lives​

Thanks for the nice info...might drop by next week.

By the way, I hit the Marikina outlet sometime last week. Last time I was there they had LBJ2's (black and red, and white and navy blue) for P5,300 or so. Much cheaper than the one in Tutuban. They also had XIX lows and SE, plus some nice Dunks.

someone have the number to this store?might get the cool greys if they still have em. :D
happy.gif
where exactly is this located?

that store been there for almost two years now :b
tongue.gif
if you are a retro head you should check the store because they got many retro stuff there , got my AJ II wht/red?blk there for 3K + because its the only pair they got, also got my citrus AM90 there for 2.5K :pimp:
pimp.gif

for those who wants the telephone number here it is
Tel. No. 638-2671

^^ ballerdoc nice to see you again mayne. i'm gonna call em' up today here from cali and see what sizes they have of each shoes. (I hope they know the name of the shoes) :D
happy.gif
I'll give update later
"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

What J's you got for me? Size 10-11
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

thanks for the heads-up ronald! when are you going back?
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

for those of you looking for lbj2s, sports warehouse doesnt have em but sports haven has them but only the black and red, m not sure how much m gesing theyre discounted like 10% only coz the ones with the big discounts (up to 40% off) are on this table, the ones displayed are discounted for like 10% off only. and about the size of the brons m nt sure probly an 8 or a 9 not sure if they hav mor sizes but i doubt it. other shoes displayed are melo1.5 black, vc4s black (5,8k), zoomdrives, elevates blck/wyt/red in a 10.5 (3k+) those are the ones that i can recall.

zoomdrve sz 8 grey= 2,500 zoomdrve sz 7.5 red = 4k or 3k not sure.
melo 1.5 are on sale too, the caro colorway is only 3K+ they have i think a sz9 and a sz 12! (the black is more expensive around P5k+..was about to get the 12 on the caro but went back to sportswarehouse and just copped the air alpha force II for P2500+ (blck/wyt/grey) sz13 , they also hav the Philly edition wyt/red/blue they really look good wd jeans or shorts
smokin.gif
IMO. others: azg black sz 9 i tink, azglows wyt, 1 sz left arnd 8 or 9 nt sure. alot of dunks and nike crosstraining kix.

btw, hu copped some cg4s?? wen i was there last nyt they had a couple of 9s and 10s i tink and wen i came back this afternoon there were only like sz 8s left.
laugh.gif
but i remember seeing the last pair of sz 9 so for those of u planin to copp then i suggest u drop by asap
happy.gif
hpe this helps!
happy.gif

So 2k5s are here oredy?? besides the AS colorway, are the black/wyt colorway in stores oredy??
nerd.gif

"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,
handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot" ~KB8

^^^whats the price of the cg4s?? thanks.
In the history of modern sports,only one can be called the greatest. Some say Babe Ruth is the man. Ali proclaims he's the greatest of all time. But how does Jordan measure up with these athletes??? If your looking for the best in the world, you would pick someone who dominates the sport that is played by 200 million people. It is PELE-"the Michael Jordan of soccer"...

^^ same info i got like martinichi, I called em' yesterday. btw the CG 4s are P3200.
"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

For sale: DS blk/red 13s size 9.5, DS Oly 7s size 10.5
What J's you got for me? Size 10-11
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

i called every nike store i know and not even one store has the GR 2k5's. do other shoe stores have them already?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

^I haven't seen any either, but I've haven't been to makati lately. maybe they are over there.

any word on qs XX? The stores I've been to so far all say they are only getting the white colorway.

^^^ yup, same info i got from my contact at nike park sm manila. is it confirmed if we'll have the qs XXs here???

thanks guys!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Back
Top Bottom