Mannie Fresh Appreciation

luv lindsay

Banned
What happened to this dude? 
frown.gif

Mannie Fresh was my dude. That classic Cash Money sound is the first thing I think of when I think of Cash Money. That 96-2000/01
production was crazy. But after everybody went their seperate ways, I can only remember Mannie Fresh production on Young Jeezy
and Bun B's albums.

^ yeah, dude has slowed down recently but he is still holdin crown for best down south producer.....

Fresh has been doing since the late 80's. Definitely appreciated for all the music he produced for Cash Money in their early years.

Originally Posted by Nash

someone recommend me some Mannie Fresh, GOGOGOGO

check out B.G. It's All On U Vol.2.......produced entirely by Mannie....some of his best work is on there

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

check out B.G. It's All On U Vol.2.......produced entirely by Mannie....some of his best work is on there

good looks 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

good looks 
smokin.gif
You can add B.G.'s 'Checkmate', 'Chopper City In The Ghetto', Juvenile's '400 Degrees', and Big Tymers 'How You Luv That'

&mI recently seen an interview where he said that hes so low key now cuz what he does is make beat cds and sell them to record companies and the companies give them to the artist. He usually dont have say so on which beats are used or which artist uses them

And I THINK he said that hed be down for a HB reunion but the money needs to be right

Is he still signed to Def Jam? I remember reading a couple years ago or so that he signed a production deal with them.
Despite that, I still haven't heard too much from him lately. He's crafted ALOT of hits

Back
Top Bottom