Manny Pacquiao apologizing for Gay comments

Less than animals tho?

I'm glad mayweather put them hands on em

Last edited:
He's dumb as hell. There has been observed homosexual behavior in 1,500 animal species. They gonna elect this imbecile to their senate lol. These religious bigots stay crusading over this nonsense while the rest of us are trying to take care of more serious matters in the modern world. I feel sorry that the people there have to listen to a government official pop **** about gays while most of their country is poverty stricken.

Y'all need to stop looking at entertainers as more than entertainers

You don't understand why the reaction is a little bit different when said entertainer is a political figure en route to the Senate?

Besides, it appears people here are only looking to Pacquiao as an idiot.

Nobody ever cared about this guy.His appeal was shot to hell when he keep losing before losing to Floyd. Not even the bandwagon American-Filipinos ever really cared if they are to be honest.

Nobody ever cared about this guy.His appeal was shot to hell when he keep losing before losing to Floyd. Not even the bandwagon American-Filipinos ever really cared if they are to be honest.

Now this I don't believe. It was like a national holiday when Pacquiao fought in the Bay Area. Filipinos loved this guy like he was their uncle or something.

I thought he was dropped by Nike a while back.

Anyways.... for his *****houses he *used* to own,u can get some girl on girl action and threesomes. Just throwing it out there.

Now this I don't believe. It was like a national holiday when Pacquiao fought in the Bay Area. Filipinos loved this guy like he was their uncle or something.

Yeah, Filipinos worship the guy.

Not even the bandwagon American-Filipinos ever really cared if they are to be honest.

hes the reason i got into boxing.

at the end of the day, who cares. dude is super religious. of course hes going to have a negative opinion on gay marriage and homosexuality.

making a snowman out a snowball.

#MERICA

My Filipino homies jumped off the bandwagon years ago :lol: .

Now Boxing is "overrated" :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom