MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

Originally Posted by XLRG

Did they make those Manny/Giants tees in an XXL?

Seems like XXL is the biggest shirt they made and the Dugouts received only a few of them, with the majority of sizes being XL, L and M.

Wasn't able to get my size but they took my name/number/size down. What are the chances of a 2nd shipment?

i got an extra L, wiling to let it go fore what i paid. or ill just return it at serramonte giants dugout

For those that still haven't seen the shirt....

nike-manny-pacquiao-sf-giants-t-shirt-1.jpg

It does run a little big, but I'm sure it will shrink after 1 wash. Worth every penny.

^Dang it, just by looking at the tag I know that I got the wrong size. Should of gotten a medium instead of a large. I thought these were nike sportswearshirts.

I never even looked in here till now ... DAMN that tee is sick. Hope the dudes that want one get it . Im not a fan so ill pass .

Yeah im really wanting the shoes, but i heard that they might come out on fight day. Who's gonna cop??

My cousin just copped me one at AT&T Park. He said there seems to be a lot left there.

I got my sf pacquiao shirt at stonestown dugout. They only have one more medium if anyone is interested.

What's the deal with the Pac Man Knows shirts? Are they regional? I live in northern California and Shiekh had a bunch of them. I might get one because Iam Filipino-American and a huge boxing/Pacquiao fan.

Did anyone see the 2 different Filipino flag shirts at Shiekh? It's funny because I live around a bunch of white people and Mexicans, so that shirt is notgonna do too well at my local Shiekh. Even I wouldn't rock it.

^^ Probably tryna make exrtra money with the new colors of the Pacman Knows shirts they recieved, I seen this too. LOL.

Originally Posted by KingKong

trainers will be at ntsf and fatlace.

Right on ... now just have to see if I really want the shoe and the size runs ....

Back
Top Bottom