MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

I got the blue pacman knows shirt. It seems that the pacman knows shirt is more fitted compared to the sf giants shirt. Maybe its the sleeves. To me thesleeves on the sf giants one fit more baggy or loose.

The Giants Dugout Store at AT&T Park still has plenty of the Pacquiao t-shirts on hand, in all sizes (S-XXL). The other five Giants Dugout Stores are running very low.

Just an FYI since I got word from a fellow Nike employee. The store at AT&T park has massive amounts of shirts on hand and the current amount will last fora good amount of weeks. There's even a reserved amount for Filipino Heritage night. If any of you or someone you know really wants one, take a drive outthere.

Yo, can any NTer help me out with Pacquiao kids shirts? looking for kids sizes and toddler sizes, thought I might ask, a new thread is pointless.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Stonestown sold out...

Just got back from Stonestown (Thursday night) and picked up a few for the fam- only had XL for adults but plenty of kids sizes. Didn't see any infantsizes

NTSF will be getting more Giants Pacquiao Tees tomorrow. They have a picture of the shoes and the Team Pacquiao shirts at the store. The shoe is some sort oftraining shoe. Looks like a new version of the Trainer 1. It is red, gold and white with the Pacquiao logo in gold near the front of the shoe. I tried totake a picture of the shoes but they wouldn't let me. Ask the people that work in the running area to see the pics.

Shoes drop may 2 at FATLACE and NTSF in the bay. Undefeated LV and NTLV in LV will also be launching the TRAINER1.

^^^ Thanks for the INFO .. mAY is a BIG MONEY MONTH . Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair .

quote:

Shoes drop may 2 at FATLACE and NTSF in the bay. Undefeated LV and NTLV in LV will also be launching the TRAINER1.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for the info.

pic...?

quote:

NTSF will be getting more Giants Pacquiao Tees tomorrow. They have a picture of the shoes and the Team Pacquiao shirts at the store. The shoe is some sort oftraining shoe. Looks like a new version of the Trainer 1. It is red, gold and white with the Pacquiao logo in gold near the front of the shoe. I tried to takea picture of the shoes but they wouldn't let me. Ask the people that work in the running area to see the pics.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you said you had pics coming soon 7 pages ago. come on man, how you about to start this thread without the shoes and shirt at NTSF, but saying they are there.then go and say you'll get pics, but then don't?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom