Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

NIKETOWN LA IS DOING PHONE ORDERS NOW
(310) 275-9998
7630_136738996641_65684806641_2992239_7714408_n.jpg

7630_136738991641_65684806641_2992238_535116_n.jpg

Originally Posted by antball

Manny Pacquiao NIKE PACMAN KNOWS "Lights Out" Limitied Edition Glow in the Dark Colorway is being released at Nikestore Fashion valley here in SAN DIEGO!.

Style/color: 398368-010

Released date is this Saturday September 26,2009

Store opens at 10am Saturday. Be there early!
Give them a call at 619 294-9385 if you have any questions.
Limit two shirts per person.
Shoes or shirt or Both?

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by antball

Manny Pacquiao NIKE PACMAN KNOWS "Lights Out" Limitied Edition Glow in the Dark Colorway is being released at Nikestore Fashion valley here in SAN DIEGO!.

Style/color: 398368-010

Released date is this Saturday September 26,2009

Store opens at 10am Saturday. Be there early!
Give them a call at 619 294-9385 if you have any questions.
Limit two shirts per person.
Shoes or shirt or Both?

just the shirts

so the US will also have the trainers and the shirts..good for you guys who are waiting for them
smile.gif
go to the store early but pls no camping out
roll.gif

jst called up ntla and put an order for an XL.. but they didnt give me a confirmation # or anything (forgot to ask), is this normal?

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

jst called up ntla and put an order for an XL.. but they didnt give me a confirmation # or anything (forgot to ask), is this normal?

How much was the whole total and any sies left?

yes thats normal. just give them a call tomorrow if you want the tracking number. they take down the orders then go to the back to print out the trackinginformation.

Are you guys talking about ordering the glow in the dark tee?

If so I need to give them a call.....

I called Nike and gave them the style number. Dude had them showing as released July 1 with the other cw's. But the style number matched up and he keptsaying they were glow in the dark. I don't know of any other AT1 like that. I went ahead and ordered it, if I don't like it I'll end up returningit. But it's worth a shot since I have no other way to get them.

I don't think they are really up on NDC. I mean RD is supposedly tomorrow. Anyone receive confirmation?

they are up on nike....but all sold out

I had a pair in my cart but was dissapointed after entering in my cc # to get the sold out message

got the call. turned on the pc. went to ndc. most sizes gone. clicks random size. checks out. gets confirmation number.goes back to sleep.

G
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom