Manny Paquiao !! Hes bringing asians back

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

^
smh.gif
My dude...

I'm guessing you didn't catch the olympics this past summer huh?

Yeah, I watched some of it and the only thing that REALLY stood out was Michael Phelps.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^
smh.gif
My dude...

Yeah, I watched some of it and the only thing that REALLY stood out was Michael Phelps.
Really...? that's all? not even the gold medal dominance that China accomplished?

What was it? like 50+ Gold medals to USA's 20+... I understand that to you, the only thing that stood out was Phelps... but Olympic isn't just onesport, it's all different types of sports... and for China to succeed the majority of it... welllll... I guess "asians" are doing pretty damngood!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^
smh.gif
My dude...

Really...? that's all? not even the gold medal dominance that China accomplished?

What was it? like 50+ Gold medals to USA's 20+... I understand that to you, the only thing that stood out was Phelps... but Olympic isn't just one sport, it's all different types of sports... and for China to succeed the majority of it... welllll... I guess "asians" are doing pretty damn good!
laugh.gif

Like I said....I watched some of it...for some the Olympics are a must see event, for me it's whenever I get a chance...and being thebiggest damn nation in the world China winning as many medals as they did is impressive but not overly impressive considering how many people they have torepresent their nation.

I can't speak for other Asians, but the sport of boxing is HUGE for Filipinos, and no, not just because of Pacquaio. Filipinos love boxing, well at least my family does
laugh.gif

But this thread is pointless.. go to S&T where there's already like 3 boxing threads..

ahhhhhhhh I see.

Back
Top Bottom