Manny rejects LA's 2 year/$45M deal

smh.gif

Manny wants no parts of the Dodgers.
laugh.gif

I'm guessing that he wants to play home (NYC).

And I'm guessing that if the same exact contract were on the table with the Mets/Yanks, he'd be all over it.

somebody on espn made a good point, they said Manny is ready to sign for that money he jsut doesnt want to sign now so he doesnt have to partake in springtraining. he will sign a week before with the dodgers for the same amount offered right now.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im just take it as he wants no part of spring training
exactly.

this dude's a clown tho.

a very, very great baseball playing clown.

Things like this just lend more credence to my belief that most "star" athletes really don't have a firm grip on reality when it comes to dollaramounts. I think they've been talking in millions of dollars for so long that they have no concept of how much money that actually is.

I mean, I hated Manny as soon as he left Cleveland for more money, but now...

You turn down $45 mil for two years of work?

I hope nobody signs him, he finds out that all of his money is tied up in a Ponzi scheme, and he has to crawl back to the Dodgers, or any other team, on hishands and knees.

%#%@ you, you greedy, arrogant, spacey +#@$@%%%%$%#.

what are the chances of him getting booed when/if he signs with the dodgers and walks to the plate in the reg season..

this is stupid if you ask me, unless Boras has something up his sleeve/ knows about someone waiting in the wings.

Manny's the *%*+$@* man.

He knows what he's worth & until people start realizing he wants a longer deal & more bread it aint popping.

I mean he's not broke he caked off his last deal & he knows this his last chance to cash in heavy on a contract & he knows he's hot now too.

And a dude like him.. Real talk he don't need Spring Training he's like 37 he's still hitting like he's 28 & he was never Griffey with theglove or Jeter with the leadership.

He just waiting until the deal HE wants to come.

Till then he gon' be in Brazil, DR, The Heights or wherever he wants just caking off his last 189 Milli dollar deal he signed.

Really what else does he want, a 3rd year?

He KNOWS the Doyers are the only team that would sign him to that amount considering the market right now, I don't see the Giants offering more.

Plus he doesn't want to go to Spring Training so he's going to wait this out as long as he can.

^

I think he's waiting for Damon / Matsui/ Alou or someone in the New York to get hurt during Spring Training.

BTW I may holla at you about those 8's..
nerd.gif

I mean yeah the market is cheap, but for a player of his caliber dude should get 3 years regardless of his age.

Doyers have no choice at this point.

Back
Top Bottom