'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna rock this look but slightly trendier. This is essentially how I dress lounging around the house, except with underarmour.

View media item 242189
I want the legging with like a skull design so I can rock it with above the knee shorts, a hoody from hot topic and Yeezys.

You gotta' be trollin'

If u havent noticed anytime there's a thread with man love tendencies a certain

NTer always comes to sprinkle da fairy dust, it never fails

I wanna rock this look but slightly trendier. This is essentially how I dress lounging around the house, except with underarmour.

View media item 242189
I want the legging with like a skull design so I can rock it with above the knee shorts, a hoody from hot topic and Yeezys.

You gotta' be trollin'

He is trollin, man. I think he is homosexual for real and wants straight dudes to start jumpin on the trend. From the looks of some of these threads, it is working too.

And anytime there's a thread about anyone acting like they have left the Bronx, someone chucks it up to being female.

He is trollin, man. I think he is homosexual for real and wants straight dudes to start jumpin on the trend. From the looks of some of these threads, it is working too.

You think I'm homosexual? And what if I am? :nerd:

Like I said, every fashion trend was started by gays, even the baggy clothes you wear. So yall are gay by association, word to Flownominal. :lol:

Straight dudes are already wearing tight pants, I hate to break it to you. And to my knowledge it had nothing to do with me. :nerd: You old dudes can keep complaining about it if you want. We can't all dress like Mobb Deep in the Survival of the Fittest video.

Last edited:

You think I'm homosexual? And what if I am?

Like I said, every fashion trend was started by gays, even the baggy clothes you were. So yall are gay by association, word to Flownominal. :lol:

Gays didn't start fitted hats, Jordans or Levis. I don't follow trends anyways.Baggy clothes were not started by homosexuals, sorry. So what if you are gay? I don't care either way. I'll admit that I like women, if you admit you like men.

Last edited:
Ninja just explained to you where baggy clothes came from. You might not be from that environment, so you think that it came from the gay prison myth.

Last edited:
Baggy clothes were not started by homosexuals, sorry. So what if you are gay? I don't care either way. I'll admit that I like women, if you admit you like men.

Keep telling yourself that Riley. Dudes hopped on the bandwagon faster than Riley when he got his man bag and shorts for thugs.

lol @ I'll admit that I like men. That was just as difficult for you to do as me admitting that I worship white women. Wth is wrong with you? Omg I'll admit it, that was difficult. I like women. GTHOOHWTBS. :lol:

Baggy clothes got poppin cuz it was easier to conceal firearms, try again.

Is that what the gays coming out of prison told yall. So you can hide what you wanna hide from the police? This is a satire on how hip hop fashion started and it's the truth.

:lol:

Baggy clothes were not started by homosexuals, sorry. So what if you are gay? I don't care either way. I'll admit that I like women, if you admit you like men.

Keep telling yourself that Riley. Dudes hopped on the bandwagon faster than Riley when he got his man bag and shorts for thugs.

lol @ I'll admit that I like men. That was just as difficult for you to do as me admitting that I worship white women. Wth is wrong with you? Omg I'll admit it, that was difficult. I like women. GTHOOHWTBS. :lol:

It wasn't hard for me to type a sentence on my computer. I started wearing baggy clothes when I was young because they were comfortable. I never in my life have seen a homo wearing baggy clothing unless it was a lesbian trying to dress like a man. How in the hell could someone know where the baggy clothes style came from? You could just as easily say it started with clowns.I still wear slightly baggy clothing even though you claim that is is outdated and the new style is tights and skirts, so who is following a mindless trend? You are exactly what that Boondocks episode was describing, the hell you talmbout? Riley was wearing a skirt, you wear skirts and tights. Gangstalicious in real life is Kanye and ASAP.

Ninja just explained to you where baggy clothes came from. You might not be from that environment, so you think that it came from the gay prison myth.

Gays were dying of aids & getting their *** beat within a inches of their life

In da 80's & 90's for even looking at someone funny, so i dunno where they had time to "tell gangstas"

Whats in vogue :lol:

In da 80's & 90's for even looking at someone funny, so i dunno where they had time to "tell gangstas"

They didn't. Dude is a troll. He actually posted a video of dudes wearing dresses and skirts and tried to compare it to baggy clothes, when he just said he wants to wear skirts and pantyhose. I can see that his opinions aren't valued too highly around here, he was damn near 30000 posts and a rep of 500. I'm not feeding him anymore.

seinfeld.gif
Came in here to post Wiz . . . dude posted a pic of him in rainbow leggings

Dude has his nails painted too . . . Snoop posted a pic with French Tips . . .

I'm definitely not one of those boneheaded Stuck in the 90's/Early 2000's NTers who think anything other than 'Lo, Wallabees, and Oversized Denim is suspect . . . but you can keep the leggings and nail designs . . .

Most HIV infections in the most prevalent places eg. Subsaharan Africa, and other third world countries are from heterosexual contact. I America it is the opposite, but overall if you add those nations its from heterosexual sex.

Currently in developed countries HIV patients live a regular lifespan (only about 5 years shorter than average). So they can live long lives, HIV in this country is not a death sentence anymore. So a gay man living in the burbs will probably outlive a straight man living in places with all other cause mortality (gun shots, obesity related causes) like the projects and inner cities.

Please don't talk about science, Stick to what you know, reggeaton, killa season, and people sticking shotguns down their pants. :D

Last edited:
Why are you being defensive, word to emphasizing this particular situation?
I asked a general question, without connotations to any particular event/time period.
So in general, are you ok with your daughter dressing like princess? It's a simple yes/no answer.
Also why or why not would you be ok with your daughter dressing up as a "princess girl."?...
Wasn't being defensive at all. I just answered the question and what I would assume would be a follow up question.

I would want my daughter to dress up like a girl.
I would want my son to dress up like a boy.

I can understand this, and I assume it was easy enough to state this?

Why then the whole "princess" business? What was the point emphasizing "princess"; am I to assume that you view princesses to be the superlative of femininity?

Came in here to post Wiz . . . dude posted a pic of him in rainbow leggings​

Dude has his nails painted too . . . Snoop posted a pic with French Tips . . .​

I'm definitely not one of those boneheaded Stuck in the 90's/Early 2000's NTers who think anything other than 'Lo, Wallabees, and Oversized Denim is suspect . . . but you can keep the leggings and nail designs . . .​

Simple as that. :smokin If you no like, you no wear. But don't try to characterize people who do or act like you're somehow better than them.

tightsundershorts.jpg

Excluding Pharrell, this is how it should be done IMO

Pants with looser shorts over it could be a pretty dope look if pulled off right

You'd look like a fool if you weren't famous tho lmfao

It wasn't hard for me to type a sentence on my computer. I started wearing baggy clothes when I was young because they were comfortable. I never in my life have seen a homo wearing baggy clothing unless it was a lesbian trying to dress like a man. How in the hell could someone know where the baggy clothes style came from? You could just as easily say it started with clowns.I still wear slightly baggy clothing even though you claim that is is outdated and the new style is tights and skirts, so who is following a mindless trend? You are exactly what that Boondocks episode was describing, the hell you talmbout? Riley was wearing a skirt, you wear skirts and tights. Gangstalicious in real life is Kanye and ASAP.

I stopped reading after all this, why don't you give other people the same courtesy without passing judgement. Some people think leggings are comfortable or simply look fly. :smokin

Last edited:

tightsundershorts.jpg

Excluding Pharrell, this is how it should be done IMO​

Pants with looser shorts over it could be a pretty dope look if pulled off right​

You'd look like a fool if you weren't famous tho lmfao​

This man knows!!! It's all about how you pull it off, and this is the look I was thinking off but with more a punk rock edge to it. :smokin

Last edited:
This. Don't even bother with him,Ninja. Anton is a gay dude trying to convert in here.

I have never tried to convert anyone, you guys are the type of ignorants who think allowing gays to marry and adopt means they would convert you. You can't convert someone into a homosexual, that is VERY IGNORANT. People don't get up in the morning and get easily talked into sucking penis without a gun to their head. If you are that easy to convert, you were already gay.

All I've said in this thread is don't judge someone's supposed femininity by how they dress. Especially with trends such as tight jeans and tights that is pretty popular amongst straight men in many sub-cultures eg. hipster, punk, etc.

Stupidity, NTs fave passtime.

Last edited:
im convinced this current generation is generation gay.....if nothing else will be remembered is homosexuality growing like wild flower, questionable dudes.... lack of mans man, copying past generations... laziness.... and reality tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom