Manu Ginobili a Hall Of Famer?...Vol. Yes or No

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Absolutely.

Correct answer. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NBA hall of fame and world a hall of fame and in case you didn't know he is still the second best player on those Spurs teams. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely. I'm pretty sure there has to be one international player in each class
nerd.gif
that alone cements him a spot in the hall.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Absolutely.
Correct answer. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NBA hall of fame and world a hall of fame and in case you didn't know he is still the second best player on those Spurs teams. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be mad if you called him the best player on this YEAR Spurs team....
wink.gif

So because it is the BASKETBALL HOF he is in?....NICEEEE....
pimp.gif

This will probably get me alot of flames but you would have a hard time convincing me Manu is not better than Joe Dumars who is in the hall. 

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

always been a great player and has 4 chips?

yes i think he'll be in

Manu has three....unless your counting this year....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

always been a great player and has 4 chips?

yes i think he'll be in

Manu has three....unless your counting this year....
nerd.gif

oh my mistake. then yes he will be in the hall with his 3 chips.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is your checkmate Doo Doo? Based on his NBA accomplishments it's a hell no. You're lucky it's a basketball HOF.
The HOF is a place where guys like MJ, Isiah, Russell, Magic, and Bird have their names up, and we're saying Manu is a lock? Absolutely a reason why they need to create a NBA HOF. Some of you guys can't be more than 17 years old.

I wouldnt say hes a lock, but he certainly deserves it.

whether or not he really gets in, we'll have to see on stern's mood.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

No way in hell. Manu is a very good player and a certified champion both on paper and mentally, but in order to be a hall of famer you need to either have been a pioneer of basketball overseas early in its infant stages overseas, or be a straight up dominant foreigner like dirk.

U make it in the hall of fame for being a star among the nbas all-stars for a long period of time. Manu has never even been close to an elite player.

Wrong.  

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is your checkmate Doo Doo? Based on his NBA accomplishments it's a hell no. You're lucky it's a basketball HOF.
The HOF is a place where guys like MJ, Isiah, Russell, Magic, and Bird have their names up, and we're saying Manu is a lock? Absolutely a reason why they need to create a NBA HOF. Some of you guys can't be more than 17 years old.

Manu is a lock just based off of the fact its the Basketball HOF...if it was strictly an NBA HOF....then he wouldn't even be in consideration. We all know that as a talent, Manu is nowhere near dudes like MJ, Magic and Bill Russell.

He is undoubtedly a hall of fame player.  His Gold Medal run in 04 really put him up there....2 chips since...he is locked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sooo you're making an argument that Manu does in fact belong in the basketball HOF?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

No way in hell. Manu is a very good player and a certified champion both on paper and mentally, but in order to be a hall of famer you need to either have been a pioneer of basketball overseas early in its infant stages overseas, or be a straight up dominant foreigner like dirk.

U make it in the hall of fame for being a star among the nbas all-stars for a long period of time. Manu has never even been close to an elite player.
he softttt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See but that's the point man...it's the BASKETBALL HOF not the NBA....So he is LOCK no matter what you say....
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom