Manual Transmission is overrated!

who else feels this way? chillin' driving an auto
pimp.gif

You must of never driven a real sports car... That'll change your mind real quick.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Quit driving Civic Si's, drive a real car with some power.
pimp.gif
You don't need to drive a fast car for it to be a fun. A Civic or RSX-S is the perfect example of that. A lot more exciting that say, anauto Z or G.

Either you love it or you don't. I always wanted to drive manual transmission even before I knew how to drive. Most of the time people hate on it beforethey've truly mastered it. They might of driven it once every 3 or 4 months & although they don't stall they think they know how to drive it right.I will never buy an automatic for the rest of my life.

Well of course if just vibin and in relax/lazy mode I'd say an auto is better but there really isnt too much difference in the situation imo.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Quit driving Civic Si's, drive a real car with some power.
pimp.gif
You don't need to drive a fast car for it to be a fun. A Civic or RSX-S is the perfect example of that. A lot more exciting that say, an auto Z or G.

Word to Miatas.

its harder to eat and drink while your driving though , especially in traffic but if you good like me , you can do that!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

its harder to eat and drink while your driving though , especially in traffic but if you reckless like me , you can do that!!!
laugh.gif

Fixed.

its harder to eat and drink while your driving though , especially in traffic but if you good like me , you can do that!!!
laugh.gif
In all of my years of driving, even in my old beater...I can never bring myself to eat inside the car while driving.

cuz honestly, who needs improved control and better gas mileage?

not to mention, sports cars with a manual >>> your life

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
In all of my years of driving, even in my old beater...I can never bring myself to eat inside the car while driving.

i mean if your madd hungey off course your gonna do it...i dont have time to eat so i eat on the road..not to mention my truck is standerd so it makes it a lildifficult but i got use to it!!!....my first car was a 1994 honda prelude v-teck manual...tried to sell it 3 months later some catz stoled it in front of myhouse at midnight..
mad.gif

It's funny, sports cars "enthusiast" swear by manuals.

But I've seen semi-autos out-shift some drivers
laugh.gif

I give props to anyone who can roll while manual shifting. I saw this done once in HS when i used to do idiotic things like
pimp.gif
. It's hard enough to roll while driving auto, but manual
eek.gif
. I go either-or, but I'd probably take a semi-auto over a pure manual thesedays.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

i mean if your madd hungey off course your gonna do it...i dont have time to eat so i eat on the road..not to mention my truck is standerd so it makes it a lil difficult but i got use to it!!!....my first car was a 1994 honda prelude v-teck manual...tried to sell it 3 months later some catz stoled it in front of my house at midnight..
mad.gif
V-teck huh?
laugh.gif

When I'm super hungry, I go find a place to eat and I'll be satisfied when I get back in the car. I would rather find the 15-30 mins to enjoy a mealrather than multi tasking in the car and A. worry about getting the interior dirty and B. not focusing completely on the road.

I don't know how you dudes do it. Manuals fun to drive, but ill stick to automatics. I hate driving manual during rush hour or around San Francisco withalot of hills.

Manual is FTW haha. Auto though is ez mode man, sometimes i do miss the laziness of it. But then again if i had an automatic i would be texting and talking onthe phone more offten, and that would probably result in an accident for me.

For me its gotta be a manual... the only way to go for me...

Furthermore, its gotta be one with a clutch... none of that semi-auto, flappy-paddle ******'s...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

For me its gotta be a manual... the only way to go for me...

Furthermore, its gotta be one with a clutch... none of that semi-auto, flappy-paddle ******'s...
3 pedals = manual. Anything else is automatic.

Depends on the car, definitely.

But manuals on sporty cars are a must.
I couldn't imagine driving an automatic version of my car.

Back
Top Bottom