Map Shows Salary Needed to Afford Average Priced Home in United States

According to Zillow 126 in the last month in Bozeman alone, about 570 in Montana total.

Random, but why y’all got townhomes in Montana :lol: All that space out there, makes no sense

According to Zillow 126 in the last month in Bozeman alone, about 570 in Montana total.

Random, but why y’all got townhomes in Montana :lol: All that space out there, makes no sense

For every home they build in Bozeman there’s probably 3 or 4 clusters of townhomes

at least that’s what I feels like

I guess the cheap mcmansions are a thing of the past in the A

Ish used to be an urban legend in the northeast :lol:

Crazy but used to see it. Helped this one family who was getting foreclosed move out of this nice mcmansion in a great community and the price was going to be around 200k around 10 years ago. Thought about it but everyone said have a job with an out of state pay rate lined up first. Had one job lined up but it was going to be ATL rate, like 45k for something that's really about 85k elsewhere.

Crazy but used to see it. Helped this one family who was getting foreclosed move out of this nice mcmansion in a great community and the price was going to be around 200k around 10 years ago. Thought about it but everyone said have a job with an out of state pay rate lined up first. Had one job lined up but it was going to be ATL rate, like 45k for something that's really about 85k elsewhere.

My organization just had a staff meeting about raising our salary to meet the standard based on the housing market increase here in Altanta.

Make sense because our primitive of the organization is building homes for the unfortunate.

My organization just had a staff meeting about raising our salary to meet the standard based on the housing market increase here in Altanta.

Make sense because our primitive of the organization is building homes for the unfortunate.
That's excellent.

That's a topic companies love to brush under the rug for years.

You just talked yourself out of a free house, buddy!

Back
Top Bottom