MARBURY wants more shots......LMAO

What happened to 12 dimes and 2-3 assists? :rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
MARBURY AIMS FOR MORE SHOTS
By MARC BERMAN
\

November 1, 2007 -- It wasn't close to the "I've-got-to-be-Starbury" mantra from the Larry Brown fiasco, but Stephon Marbury revealed yesterday he's going to look for his shot more this season than last.

Marbury's remark was jarring - a departure from his philosophy last season when he talked about reducing his scoring role and deferring to Eddy Curry. It was thought Marbury would further reduce his shot intake with the addition of Zach Randolph.

But Marbury believes he has to be more of a threat to make this work, and Isiah Thomas has apparently encouraged him behind the scenes to be more aggressive.

"I'm looking way more for my shot this year than last year," said Marbury. "When I'm aggressive, it just opens things up for other players as opposed to me last year, I was sitting back."

David Stern, who's dealing with his own referee scandal, continued knocking the Knicks yesterday, and Marbury knocked all those piling on the franchise for their loss in federal court.

In Stern's interview yesterday, he said the Knicks were "not a model of intelligent management."

Said Stern, "We are not looking here at a franchise that managed this situation well at all. But I haven't historically disciplined franchises for mismanagement."

Said Marbury: "People need to worry about themselves and snoop around their own porch and not to snoop around others. I think when people have an outlet to talk about somebody else, it makes them feel good and gives them something to do instead of working on themselves. For me when I heard about it, I just smile about it. It's nothing you can do. Everything is done. Everybody said what they had to say."

Dude cracks me up for real
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

Marbury needs to stop giving interviews and just play ball
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

Which is why I'm always the Knicks fan who is criticized for hating him.
TEAM RAVENS​
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Are any of y'all aware of the fact that last season Steph hardly looked for his own shot?

I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

Steph being more aggressive = more opportunities for the rest of the team and makes it easier to get it down to Eddy and Zach.

But don't mind me, just continue the knee-jerk reaction to whenever Steph says a word.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

I was just about to point that out...

Dudes are hanging on to everything Steph says. Wait for the Knicks to actually play a game to give an assessment.

Quote:
I read the above and y'all need to step up your reading comprehension skills..
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

it's true though.

steph needs to be aggressive to draw the d, and set up others. i want to see the 20/8 steph back.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I read the above and y'all need to step up your reading comprehension skills..
An aggressive point guard is better than a passive one..

But of course.. who's gonna give Starbury the benefit of the doubt right? lol

Quote:
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT
S E E Y O U I N D E C E M B E R
"ONE BY ONE THEY'LL HEAR MY CALL, THEN THIS WICKED TOWN WILL FOLLOW MY FALL."​

^ lolololololol

i'm tired of marbury making promises and not living up to them. he should just zip his mouth and let his playing do the talking.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Does the dude not understand the concept of a point guard?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
Quote:

Correction, Marbury needs to quit basketball and just give interviews.

LOLOLOLOLOL

steph needs to be aggressive to draw the d, and set up others. i want to see the 20/8 steph back.
Team Pacific Northwest​
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

That proves that he doesn't belong in the NBA.
This dude needs to know how to play the game of basketball.
He has one of the most dominant centers in the East, Eddie Curry and scoring machine big man, Zach Randolph.
Marbury needs to get out of NY with the quickness.
And make room for LBJ. For real.
Do something Isiah.
pepperdinepimpin09

PRETTYPLAYER:

Do something Isiah.

3zh4029.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but in all honesty, Stephon is a SG in a PG's body. Basically a shoot first PG. ............You know what...let's just call him a guard that likes toshoot......
smh.gif

I'd be looking for new things too if I were Marbury, your mind goes crazy when you've been on 1 winning team since 1998.
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me​
Could Hypnotize​

Quote:
Are any of y'all aware of the fact that last season Steph hardly looked for his own shot?

exactly.

Quote:
That proves that he doesn't belong in the NBA.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:

reporters need to stop shoving the microphone in his face.

i don't see what the big deal is. if steph can drive and kick it out for open shots, then i'm fine. having steph create is better than throwing the ball to curry every play and watching him get hacked and get not get the call.

Back
Top Bottom