MARC JACOBS VANS '07 season

It should be on sale soon, while I heard some store already started selling them. Any info on any place they have this on sale already?

All $85 retail I believe.
6bvzz43.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

theyre authentics...not eras.

eras have a padded, yet less comfortable imo, liner
authentics have no liner at all.

but i agree..off white authentics are sickk...so are the grey slips.

Both of those slip ons are sick in my opinion. I just don't know if I could spend $85 on any of these. I'd have to try them on and see how I like them.
Smile

as far as i know, i haven't seen any half sizes, all full sizes. i copped the cream authentics and highlighter yellow slips. they felt slightly a little bigger then usual. the yellow slips and pink authentics are extremely bright in color, straight highlighter status.

there's also 2 sk8 hi's coming out.

I'm a hypebeast...in Vegas

yeah i was gonna say those colors look dull compared to them in person
"there's no replacement for displacement"

I already got the neon yellow ones. thinkin about getting the authentics and the slips on the bottom right.. im wondering though, does anyone know the deal with the white with pink and green midsole, and the white with blue and yellow midsole slip ons? They were in Complex magazine a while ago.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

I like the slip-ons on the botton right.
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

i saw the slip ons at my local vans spot and they were pretty nice looking . But i want those red eras and have yet to see them . but above 85.00 is a little steep for these styles of vans??

the slip ons that look like old schools that aren't pictured are sick :pimp:
pimp.gif
In those pics those authentics look red but the ones I saw in person look pink. dunno if theyre the same ones as those red lookin ones

yeah they are the same ones, that picture doesnt capture how bright they are. Same with the yellow slips on the right.. in person they're like highlighter yellowish green.
CONNECTICUT CREW
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Quote:
i saw the slip ons at my local vans spot

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

I went to Marc Jacobs on Bleeker today and the guy workin there said that highs and I believe Chukkas are coming in late august.

But I found these at Clientele. I had seen the pictures in Complex a couple months ago but never saw these on Marc Jacobs website/ebay.. when did they drop? Or havent they yet
CONNECTICUT CREW

Back
Top Bottom