*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

those Max Orange I's are growing on me...
smh.gif

We had a size 10 in those fusion IIIs at my store someone returned not to long ago. size 10 too

Recent pick-ups from my shoppin trip with my girl to Woodbury Commons/Hollywood Video/Best Buy

i6efyx.jpg

laugh.gif
Don't worry there's not a stain on the hoodie..
embarassed.gif

14e07ig.jpg

Been lookin everywhere for USA basketball shorts..surprisingly there a L..and they fit like an XL

2ykbype.jpg

laugh.gif
Don't knock the Women till you seen it..it's a good chick flick

lomaboy02
eek.gif
max oranges look hot as hell in that pic, damn think im gonna pick those up

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by exilepk

just got these in.

navy/stealth 90s.
Nice find! I've been searching for those for awhile.

nice exile pk! you and me both tak, found a pair a while pack but didn't have the looda to get them at the time
smh.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
You got 3 out of 5 chick flicks there lol.

I seen 2 though lol.
I had a feelin you were gonna get at me
laugh.gif

I just watched Fools Gold today..it's aight..

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I got these for $100 even. Do you think that's a good price, or could I have done better?

i just grabbed a pair from Gabriels for $50. im geeked

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I got these for $100 even. Do you think that's a good price, or could I have done better?

i just grabbed a pair from Gabriels for $50. im geeked

Dope Pickups on those Bred 1s, Blue 1s, Max Orange 1s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got these in the mail:
happy.gif

DS Stealth 1s

Red Laces for the ^^ & 3rd brake light for the Stang

Bonus: BEFORE

AFTER

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Red Laces[/color] or [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Blue Laces[/color]. What you Guys think
grin.gif

Blue laces Edgar, nice pickups on the LS I too.. don't get the sticker though, must be a domestic thing
laugh.gif
. Don't get it twisted though, I do plan to pickup a 90-93 5.0 inthe next year or two.

tak, neukicks - thanks! yeah lol, saw a pair in my size and i just had to jump on them.

very nice pick ups guys !!! am90 china's are nice!!!! the og 1 are sweet indeed my hr rep at work has them in my sz and he wont give them up!!! and verynice pic of the undftd puma fred!!!!

Originally Posted by p5jay2

are those blue I's made of same materials as max orange I's?
They're both Nylon but the blues are ripstop nylon it's not smoothlike the Max oranges

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

Blue laces Edgar, nice pickups on the LS I too.. don't get the sticker though, must be a domestic thing
laugh.gif
. Don't get it twisted though, I do plan to pickup a 90-93 5.0 in the next year or two.

If I had to guess I'd say it's Juvenile reference from the song"HA"
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom