*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

copped both for a total of $165 shipped, DS btw.
pimp.gif

105duz9.jpg

6igxt0.jpg

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

copped both for a total of $165 shipped, DS btw.
pimp.gif
Good to see you got them...mine should be here soon, thanks again
no prob, those royal blazer low's are growin on me
pimp.gif

I need to find a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

350 $ EACH , YOU THINK I GOTTA DEAL ??
Def. not a deal. Its expensive, thats what they normally go for at that condition. Far from a steal. Shoes are piff though.
pimp.gif

kickchick, nice p rod's and Blazer's,
I believe those are a pair of P-Rod's that SB doesn't endorse, only youth size's with no zoom air.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

supervillain83, man i was gonna buy em off the dude. you beat me to it. sick pick up

Word? I even waited a few days and was shocked to find out noone copped for that price....

-Trying to find out how to slice these joints up! Anybody, anbody???

Copped a pair of Sugar Canes for the UNBELIEVABLE LOW from a former store owner/ Friend of mine that carried them
2nrd8g3.jpg

^^^ to me those fit odd. i love the shoe as i have the blue pair. but that's a nice colorway, not too boring.

Will be copping 2 pairs of these badboys. The lettering on the tounge says my last name Crombie. The logo on the toe is a bull. I have 200 bucks in Nike.comgift cards so I will only be paying 80 bucks total for both of the pairs.

Picked up a few things this past week.

Shox Ride III:

An extra pair of Shox TL2, I wish Nike would bring back the TL line:

Canadian Special Edition Shox VC III. Been wanting these for a while but ended with a pair 2 sizes too large. Anyone got a size 11 or 11.5 and interested inthese 13? :smile:

Lebron Soldier:

Reebok Answer for my son to match my pair, size 3Y and 5Y so he has a pair to grow into. The 3Y does not have the pump but the 5Y does.

Back
Top Bottom