*MARCH* Release Dates - Major Chains

NT,

With the streets and sneaker community buzzing about a new shop or few opening this Spring/Summer and competition stiffening up; 2007 continues to become more promising as the months go by. Especially with word that 3 stores will hold LS accounts by the end of the year.

This is what we wanted, right? Lets get our money up and make this city hot like it should be.

Down to business:

[Thurs. 1]
- Nike Blazer Hi Premium
blk/brn/wht

- Nike Dunk Hi Premium
wht/grn

- Nike Vandal Hi B5
wht/blk

- Nike AM90
blk/yellow

[Sat. 3]
- Jordan Pure
wht/blk/gold

- Converse Wade 2.0
blk/wht/red
(PS-Mens)

- Nike Air Force 1 Premium
brn/nvy/red

- Nike Air Force 1 Mid Player
wht/nvy

[Sat. 1O]
- Nike Air Force 1 Supreme
blk/gold

- Nike Air Force 1 Premium AS
blk/gld/purple

- Nike Air Force Lo Player
wht/caro

[Thurs. 15]
- Nike LeBron IV
wht/sil

[Fri. 16]
- Adidas Pro Lawn Atom
wht/caro

- Adidas Pro Lawn Skove
blk/blk/brn

- Adidas Stan Smith Rime
wht/gold

- Adidas Stan Smith Scien
wht/nvy

- Adidas Stan Smith Smart
wht/sil

[Sat. 17]
- Nike Air Force 1 Lo
wht/blk

- Nike Air Force 1 Lo WMNS
amber

[Sat. 24]
- Jordan 3 Retro
wht/blk/fire red
(Infants-Mens)

- Jordan 3 Retro
Elephant print
(GS-Mens)

- Nike Air Force 1 Lo
Linen/Caro
(GS-Mens)

- Nike Air Force 1 Lo WMNS
wht/gold

[Sat. 31]
- Jordan Jeter Vital
wht/nvy

It seems like the FLIP 3s are no longer LS! Champs and FTL will both be getting them, which I assume means other retailers will also (GDFT, Da Zone, Nike etc) But dont quote me.. Call the individual shop to find out 100%.. Also, they will be coming in GS sizes (4-7) which also points towards a GR.

Peace,
Big Philly

PS - With the Foams, XX2s & FTL/CHA 50% recently happening, I know a lot of cats are still feeling the crunch on their pockets. But, put in that O/T if you have to, dont sleep on those Fire Red 3s!

Thank you for the info!!!

How much will the FireRed be? Flips to be more expensive?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

very well done once again sir. always look forward to your monthly posts.
march is lookin like it might hurt my promise for lent.. =O
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

- Jordan 3 Retro
wht/blk/fire red
(Infants-Mens)

Yes! I was just about to post to ask if these were going to be released at FL's, or if I have to make the trip all the way to GDFT to get em. Actually, it might be worth the trip to GDFT, I'm not sure if the FLs in the burbs will be getting them....

I got my paper up to cop probably two fire reds and two aqua viii's this year, that's about it...for retroes.

Then on to copping a couple last pairs of grails, then I'm gonna slow the role on the shoes for a minute and step my RRSP and retirement planning up. :lol:
laugh.gif

Oh yeah and another III release that will later be confirmed :evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

^ Black/Cements 3
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

dam march is gonna be killing my walet!!!! thanks for the release again, always helps from ppl making dumb posts about when things will release

lol Bobby Analog is praying for those black cat III's.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Any website where i can check out the all the Thursday March 1st releases?..

I wanna see all those.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^^ I believe that the Pure and Black Cat III's are already confirmed for release...

I don't know if bobby analag is hoping for the Black/Cement III release but I am...
FOR TRADE/SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Jordan Brand has already hinted towards CEMENT 3s (see the new t-shirt with Cements/Black 3s and the fitted cap that has shoe on the front) and Black Cements (above mentioned t-shirt)..

But.. a 3rd retro for the cements seems a little much.. same with the 3-peat for the black cements.. I wouldnt complain if it was true tho, still would be out there coppin..

Danny, do you know something that we dont!? :wow:
eek.gif

Flip, Fire Red, DOTRT, Pure and Black Cat III's are dropping, everyone knows those/confirmed, I'm getting my black cats this week, final production samples, so no not those.

Black/Cement III's are ones that I hope DON'T retro (because I have two pairs already), as I have stated in Jordan Brand forums, so no, not my favorite colourway/shoe of all time am I waiting to be retro'ed this year.

Ya'll deduct the rest.

Be Ready Everyone Danny Is Immensely Intelligent :nerd:
nerd.gif
www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

i'm sure if the Black Cement 3's were releasing soon there would be a 100+ post on it in the jordan section.

so patience is the key

can't wait.

Saw the Flip in person at FL today. I was surprised by its awesome look. Much better than I initially thought. On top of that, I was told that it will be retailed for $189.99 which is same as the price of the FireRed's. I might have to cop both on March 24th... :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Available @ Nikebasketball.com

Closest thing to CB4's PE Patent AF25

cincinnati.jpg
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^
Nice.

Maybe Nike and the Raptor store at the ACC can work something out where they sell the Bosh shoe.

Or at least make it available in the GTA...

Seems a no-brainer to me.

Saw the Flip in person at FL today. I was surprised by its awesome look. Much better than I initially thought. On top of that, I was told that it will be retailed for
Quote:
$189.99 which is same as the price of the FireRed's. I might have to cop both on March 24th

i hope thats true...my FL told me the flips are $240 and the fire reds are $190!

I was told by an employee at FL... When I heard that, I was skeptical that the flip would be at $190... Don't count on me...
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Back
Top Bottom