March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Cody is wrong though. Disco Inferno said what we're all saying. Too much flippy **** and high risk maneuvers for the sake of doing them. There is no in ring story telling anymore. Its one big spot fest. Cody tried to get personal while forgetting he probably never gets on if his father isn't Dusty.

C99F74F8-2862-4B42-8B4F-19444DB6FA1B.jpeg
Day 1

Hangman Page is a boring wrestler with a generic look how did he make IT in the BC?
Nah his ring-work is really good. He just doesn't have a character, and he's stuck behind guys like Cody/Omega/Scurll. He carried Jay White for the majority of that match last week, and it was good. Crowd just wasn't really into it because of where it was on the show and neither guy really has an intriguing character.

Cody is wrong though. Disco Inferno said what we're all saying. Too much flippy **** and high risk maneuvers for the sake of doing them. There is no in ring story telling anymore. Its one big spot fest. Cody tried to get personal while forgetting he probably never gets on if his father isn't Dusty.
Nah.

Nah his ring-work is really good. He just doesn't have a character, and he's stuck behind guys like Cody/Omega/Scurll. He carried Jay White for the majority of that match last week, and it was good. Crowd just wasn't really into it because of where it was on the show and neither guy really has an intriguing character.

Hangman is the goods

The main reason nobody watches 205 is the time slot, and we really don’t need an entire separate show for cruiserweights in 2018. Y’all love to say they’re handcuffed but you never watch the show. Last weeks fatal 4 way was excellent but how many checked it out? I guess uncle Dave gotta co-sign.

@moneymachine85 talking facts about Rocky :smokin
I watched that fatal 4 way lol

Just finished ZSJ/Okada. Very enjoyable. I love slow methodical, technical matches. Crowd and the announcers really selling right along with Okada. :lol: The multiple signature/finisher stuff really burns me tho. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom