April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

She spelled galloped wrong.

tumblr_n6iqg6dgfu1rofocqo1_400.gif

The Power of wrestling. This was a very good conversation.

I can't wait until these shows come out man.

We have a special bonus show up with Damian Abraham stopping by for an in-studio chat with John Pollock.

The two go off in many directions, including Damian’s yet-to-be-released wrestling documentary series, spending a day with Atsushi Onita, going to the home of Rossy Ogawa, the spectacle of WrestleMania Weekend and where the growth potential lies for non-WWE promotions, talent crossing over outside the industry, tape trading, road stories with ****ed Up & more.

Listen to Damian’s podcast Turned Out a Punk, including Episode 101 with Zach Bair of Rise Against and Episode 200 with John Pollock & Wai Ting.

POST Interview: Damian Abraham from "Turned Out a Punk" https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/03/21/post-interview-damian-abraham-from-turned-out-a-punk/

That’s why I think you go with Johnny to win. And I think either in Toronto, you do another match probably an Ironman match or something between the two or do something at War Games were UDE has a way in one match to win all the gold at once. I don’t know what 3rd team you use but that be cool.

Back
Top Bottom