December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Those two match listings I posted on the other pages, I think the thing that most stands out other than the matches themselves is the commentary. Such engaging and enthusiastic commentary, whether it’s Heenan, Schiavonie, Cole (yes, Cole around this time), Hudson, Taz, or even Matthews on Velocity. JR’s hyping of Booker T was fantastic. I’ve been watching these on a whim and just going off YouTube suggestions, and will probably do the same tomorrow. Sticking with the same years, but I’ll add 91 or 92, maybe some Bad News Brown squashes or something.

What time did this happen in the 2 hr episode? I want a gif lol

1585256337774.jpeg

Those two match listings I posted on the other pages, I think the thing that most stands out other than the matches themselves is the commentary. Such engaging and enthusiastic commentary, whether it’s Heenan, Schiavonie, Cole (yes, Cole around this time), Hudson, Taz, or even Matthews on Velocity. JR’s hyping of Booker T was fantastic. I’ve been watching these on a whim and just going off YouTube suggestions, and will probably do the same tomorrow. Sticking with the same years, but I’ll add 91 or 92, maybe some Bad News Brown squashes or something.

good looks. I see why noone giff'ed it lol

Another set of Quarantine Matches today, under 10 minutes:

Rey vs Mr. JL (Nitro ‘96)

Booker T vs Scott Steiner (Nitro ‘96)

Syxx vs DDP (Nitro ‘97)

Scott Hall vs Jericho (Nitro ‘97)

Booker T/Maven vs Mark Henry/Matt Hardy (Raw 2003)

Brian Kendrick vs Matt Hardy (Velocity 03)

Matt Hardy vs Joey Matthews(Mercury) (Velocity 03)

Matt Hardy/Shannon Moore vs APA (SD 03)

Matt Hardy vs Benoit (SD 03 US title tourney)

Matt Hardy vs Rey (SD 03)

Jeff Hardy vs Taker (SD 09 extreme rules)
Thank you sir

Ending NXT with that Killer Croc vignette was :pimp:. Made him feel important.

Who was the dude with the mustache that was in the other vignette that was mid-show?

Also, who the hell is Malcolm Bivens and those other guys that attacked Riddles?

That new tag team is team is Saurav Gurjar and Rinku Singh. They are from India.

No word yet if they will use those names on TV, though.

That second vignette is for Dexter Lumis. He was known as Sam Shaw on TNA.

Alright

I'm still not doing the viewings but I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow

I think you are missing on what perhaps could be a huge project that could really take off.

Maybe you read the rules too quickly or perhaps you were distracted by something but I felt I was being very fair.

Back
Top Bottom