Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | Sunday 10 PM | HBO Miniseries

storm2006

Supporter
Joined Aug 20, 2001
This episode had a lot of twist
Lightskin shorty shooting her shot with Siobhan :smokin Zabel was tryna get it in too :lol:

The Deacon was shady AF in all of his appearances but that’s too obvious for an HBO

****ing Mare, man. She went all Sherlock Holmes to find that bullet in the park at night then royally ****s up something that should’ve been simple to prevent with son’s BM :smh: I feel like that’s an accurate portrayal though in that people who aren’t criminals make little mistakes like that.

enlightenedespot

Supporter
Joined Dec 11, 2007
Lightskin shorty shooting her shot with Siobhan :smokin Zabel was tryna get it in too :lol:

The Deacon was shady AF in all of his appearances but that’s too obvious for an HBO

****ing Mare, man. She went all Sherlock Holmes to find that bullet in the park at night then royally ****s up something that should’ve been simple to prevent with son’s BM :smh: I feel like that’s an accurate portrayal though in that people who aren’t criminals make little mistakes like that.
I agree with all points made. I think the Deacon is just trying to avoid becoming more of a suspect rather than getting away with murder. Just like how Mare's Ex husband and the baby's father both lied to Mare when questioned.

She went full dummy with the heroin thing smh.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Mare asked to be suspended. So dumb. Playing games with heroin.

I'm still laughing at the dad shooting the kid and he might not even be the baby daddy :lol:

Maybe the priest gets his next. Just cuz. Don't even got to be guilty.

Joined Dec 27, 2014
I feel like the priest is going to be sort of a red herring. Not that he wasn't involved somehow (maybe disposed of the bike for someone), but he didn't commit that.

At the end of E02 I had a feeling Dylan wasn't dead too. Show has a tendency towards cliffhangers that turn out a little different.

Mare sloppy as hell. You can get heroin anywhere any time and she hits the evidence room and logs it? Almost like she wanted to get caught.

enlightenedespot

Supporter
Joined Dec 11, 2007
From the previews it looks like someone might have kidnapped Katie, the missing girl. Deacon prolly got her in the church attic. I want to know why he was forced to leave his last church.

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Episode hit home some stuff for sure

Mare didn't accept he son mental illness and what came with it

even ashamed by it probably why she's the way she is with the Grandson

the priest and the creepy kid :nerd::nerd: not buying those options

Mare should be fired :lol: definitely need therapy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now