Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | HBO Miniseries | Sunday 10 PM

This episode had a lot of twist

Lightskin shorty shooting her shot with Siobhan :smokin Zabel was tryna get it in too :lol:

The Deacon was shady AF in all of his appearances but that’s too obvious for an HBO

****ing Mare, man. She went all Sherlock Holmes to find that bullet in the park at night then royally ****s up something that should’ve been simple to prevent with son’s BM :smh: I feel like that’s an accurate portrayal though in that people who aren’t criminals make little mistakes like that.

Lightskin shorty shooting her shot with Siobhan :smokin Zabel was tryna get it in too :lol:

The Deacon was shady AF in all of his appearances but that’s too obvious for an HBO

****ing Mare, man. She went all Sherlock Holmes to find that bullet in the park at night then royally ****s up something that should’ve been simple to prevent with son’s BM :smh: I feel like that’s an accurate portrayal though in that people who aren’t criminals make little mistakes like that.

I agree with all points made. I think the Deacon is just trying to avoid becoming more of a suspect rather than getting away with murder. Just like how Mare's Ex husband and the baby's father both lied to Mare when questioned.

She went full dummy with the heroin thing smh.

Mare asked to be suspended. So dumb. Playing games with heroin.

I'm still laughing at the dad shooting the kid and he might not even be the baby daddy :lol:

Maybe the priest gets his next. Just cuz. Don't even got to be guilty.

Maybe the priest gets his next. Just cuz. Don't even got to be guilty.
As soon as I heard the priest start talking and heard that voice/cadence I was like
he did that.gif

He's got skeletons for sure :lol:

I feel like the priest is going to be sort of a red herring. Not that he wasn't involved somehow (maybe disposed of the bike for someone), but he didn't commit that.

At the end of E02 I had a feeling Dylan wasn't dead too. Show has a tendency towards cliffhangers that turn out a little different.

Mare sloppy as hell. You can get heroin anywhere any time and she hits the evidence room and logs it? Almost like she wanted to get caught.

From the previews it looks like someone might have kidnapped Katie, the missing girl. Deacon prolly got her in the church attic. I want to know why he was forced to leave his last church.

Episode hit home some stuff for sure

Mare didn't accept he son mental illness and what came with it

even ashamed by it probably why she's the way she is with the Grandson

the priest and the creepy kid :nerd::nerd: not buying those options

Mare should be fired :lol: definitely need therapy

Should have seen it coming but neither Dylan or Frank are the father :wow: Who do y’all think it is?

I laughed during the therapy scene because I kept thinking about the therapy session with Michael Che and the sex worker :lol:

Zabel is my mf’n dude for shooting his shot :pimp: The Sheehan women this episode, though :smh: :lol:

Freddie is a POS. I hope he gets a hot shot. Katie Bailey :wow:

BTW - Yuengling :smokin

Edit: Only three episodes left?!?!? |l More than enough time to wrap it up but I’m very into it

Didn't expect the end to happen.

Freddie :smh: So she's not going to tell on him, because people will feel she's stupid?

Didn't think Erin was out there like that. Did she go to the real father? Dylan is the dude she decided to lie on?

Mare's son :smh:

Didn't expect the end to happen.

Freddie :smh: So she's not going to tell on him, because people will feel she's stupid?

Didn't think Erin was out there like that. Did she go to the real father? Dylan is the dude she decided to lie on?

Mare's son :smh:
I thought she didn’t snitch on Freddie partially because of what you said and partially because it would **** things up with Beth and her situation. Just an all around bad look/situation especially since she lied to Beth about it too.

I’m assuming that the father of DJ is going to be an older gentleman which is why she lied (might be who she went to meet up with. Assuming that’s the case, Dylan was an easy fall guy because they were dating or whatever.

Damn the kidnapper really looks like the Deacon. Could also be Mare's Ex-husband or one of Erin's uncles.

I noticed the guy on the phone sounded black but I didn't put it together that it might have been Freddie...smh.

I’m glad we got to see Katie was alive instead of leaving that as a cliff hanger.

Magic33 Magic33 the reason Dawn didn’t tell Beth about Freddy is because Her daughter still being gone has her so sad, she didn’t even care that it was Freddy.

Nothing matters.
She wasn’t even scared to go to that house alone, without the money. She has nothing to live for, turning Freddy in, didn’t even cross her mind.

Had the subtitles on so I knew who was speaking at the end. Lol. So are we thinking there are two different things going on? A kidnapper and a killer?

Had the subtitles on so I knew who was speaking at the end. Lol. So are we thinking there are two different things going on? A kidnapper and a killer?
Definitely appears that way.
I thought for a minute they could all be alive until I remembered that naked body at the end of episode 1. They let the cat out of the bag too early on Deacon in my opinion. I just can’t see the killer/kidnapper actually being him since they showed us that not only did he have Erins bike in his trunk but, he tossed it into the water, and they showed us, showed us early too. It has to be somebody else.

I mean the killer and kidnapper could be the same person. Maybe they tried to kidnap Erin but something went wrong and he had to kill her.

Calling it now.

Kidnapper is someone random they will happen upon later.

Zabel is gonna die.

Frank’s wife is the one that killed Erin. She heard the rumors too. A shot to the face is very personal.

Back
Top Bottom