Mariah Careys NYE Performance VOL.....Damb

As the star attraction of "**** Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" this year, Mariah Carey planned to perform her big hits "Emotions" and "We Belong Together."

What she didn't plan on was not being able to hear herself, which led to some very awkward moments for the superstar.

Right from the start, "Emotions" fell apart, leading to Carey standing onstage saying, "We didn't have a [sound-] check for this song, so we'll just sing. It went to number one, and that's what it is."

She started to sing, only to give up, saying, "Let the audience sing." The rest of the performance consisted of Carey's vocal track playing while she attempted to get the technical difficulties ironed out.

During "We Belong Together," Mariah's lip-sync was noticeably off, and she felt the need to declare, "I'm trying to be a good sport here." She ended that one by quipping, "Guess it doesn't get better than this."

:x

View media item 2282977

Last edited:
She moved a :wow: amount of units in the 90's
had like 20 # 1's , one of the best voices ever but it seems these days the only time you hear her name it's something embarrassing.

Is she running out of money? I don't get why she still does these types of events.

Saw this live and the entire room was cracking up :rofl:

Ole girl was drunk and just said **** it :lol:

Last edited:
EoJQwe.gif

she didnt need the $...

she gets like $1.2 mill per month from her divorce settlement from that billionaire, who she divorced because she didnt like his Aussie Outback vacation ranch...

i gotta stop reading these tabloids 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
She has substance issues IMO, some times she looks really bloated in her face. That's a sign of someone who drinks too much. Wood steel tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watchin the backup dancers still havin to dance was hilarious. She asked him to lift her and he lifted her leg lmao.

Maybe this was a publicity stunt.

don't think this was da type of publicity she was lookin for [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] .

between this and da xmas Rockefeller dud from a few years back, she racking up L's...

however "all i want for Christmas" will forever keep her in pocket.

Back
Top Bottom