Mariah Careys NYE Performance VOL.....Damb

I was lost, I had no idea why she was doing that :lol:

She was acting as if she has never performed a show in her entire life

Mariah was a fraud this whole time......?

Tf is going on man :lol:

Blasphemous. People get the wrong idea of lip syncing during performances like the performer just mimes. The reference track doesn't outshine the performer, it helps keep them in check. Its standard practice, never got how people miss this and get up in arms.

:lol:  Mariah is worth half a billi regardless of failed marriages! Can't do world tours and performances like you're 20.  Father time is undefeated.  If you still want to perform, get a Vegas show, stand in one spot, and belt out your hits.  

Has nothing to do with Father Time. She's taken poor care of her voice by drinking, smoking and god knows what drugs she's on if she's doing any. There are singers that have been doing it longer than her that still can belt out those notes when they perform. She's been lip syncing for about a decade now. She's lucky that Mimi jumpstarted her career again. She was washed up before that album.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with Father Time. She's taken poor care of her voice by drinking, smoking and god knows what drugs she's on if she's doing any. There are singers that have been doing it longer than her that still can belt out those notes when they perform. She's been lip syncing for about a decade now. She's lucky that Mimi jumpstarted her career again. She was washed up before that album.
I disagree.

Mariah was not the person to blame here. She's the face of that performance so everyone will look at her. But there were technical issues. You guys really think she planned this? You can hear her say that her monitor was off, they're playing the wrong song, etc. That entire sound team probably got fired. You can look at her and tell how pissed/embarrased she was that someone messed up so bad.

I think NBC should have cut the show off and go into commercial break, fix the issues, then re-do it. This could have been fixed quick if everyone acknowledged they messed up.

It goes to show that you need a good team around you for everything to work perfectly. Every member is important.

^ agree she is not the blame here. And if she was drunk that would make it feel less embarrassing if you we're her like screw this ****

:lol:  Mariah is worth half a billi regardless of failed marriages! Can't do world tours and performances like you're 20.  Father time is undefeated.  If you still want to perform, get a Vegas show, stand in one spot, and belt out your hits.  

You can hear it and see it that she doesn't take care of herself. It's plenty of older singers that still sound good. Like you said her performances have been on a struggle for years. She just stand there, move her neck and finger around struggling to sing.

You can hear it and see it that she doesn't take care of herself. It's plenty of older singers that still sound good. Like you said her performances have been on a struggle for years. She just stand there, move her neck and finger around struggling to sing.
For the sake of argument....Like who? Who has been hitting that High E, blowing, singing they *** off, touring the globe for 3 decades, 45-50yrs old like Mariah that still sounds good? Who?

For the sake of argument....Like who? Who has been hitting that High E, blowing, singing they *** off, touring the globe for 3 decades, 45-50yrs old like Mariah that still sounds good? Who?

woman is 74 years of age

Last edited:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Have that 74 year old get up from that piano, move around, and sound like this and I'll concede...

Anybody of her stature that can take consistant L's, still show up at the studio, make appearances, and maintain her core fanbase is still a solid winner in my book.

Anybody of her stature that can take consistant L's, still show up at the studio, make appearances, and maintain her core fanbase is still a solid winner in my book.

i mean that's da least she can do...

her biggest L though was messing up that Billionaire meal ticket.

Now your pushing it shes 74 and sounds better then younger singers. You lost.
Ha! How? That low humming, long church lady rendition of the Anthem sounded no where near as good as the heyday Aretha! In fact, it didn't really sound good.  No rave reviews on that partnah.

From 2011 but she 12 years older than Mariah and getting it.

Ain't no father time. Mariah need to put down the cigs and liquor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom