marijuana legal in Mass?

recently had a friend tell me you can legally have up to an ounce and if yo get caught all you get is a civl violation and its confiscated if this is true itsbeen a long time coming since IMO marijuana is a gift forom god himself and all you brainwashed ******s need to realize it needs to legalized so we can get allthe people serving serious prison time for this +%%$ hopefully obama does the right thing!

Mass is mad late, CA did this and did it better years ago. Also, can you sell it in a "clinic" like you can in California?

But still, the er a State of er a Massachusetts is er a doing thee er a right thing in this regahhhd. Hopefully it will er um stimulate the um er a sales ofthe fast food after er a um a midnight, for thee er um kids with thee um er a "munchies, who ahhhr looking to a get a er um "fourth meal."

Possession of one ounce or less of marijuana is a civil offense in massachusetts, subject to a $100 fine like a traffic tricket. Offenders under 18 will berequired to attend a drug awareness program or pay a $1000 fine. Possession of more than one ounce of marijuana is punishable by up to six months in jail and afine of up to $500. For first time offenders, the court will sentence the offender to probation and upon successful completion of the probation period, theoffender's record will be sealed. For subsequent offenses, probation may still be possible.

the government aint gonna stop me from smoking...esp. on some land my ancestors plowed and were hung, raped, murdered spit on and treated worst than theeveryday dirt that ppl walk on.

thanks for the info united stattes needs to legalize f'd how we cant get high but we can drink how many people have died cause of marijuana? how manY havedied due to alcohol related issues? GOVERNMENT IS F'D UP

Originally Posted by CEmma23

thanks for the info united stattes needs to legalize f'd how we cant get high but we can drink how many people have died cause of marijuana? how manY have died due to alcohol related issues? GOVERNMENT IS F'D UP

they just trying to figure out a way to tax it...

Originally Posted by seniosoul

the government aint gonna stop me from smoking...esp. on some land my ancestors plowed and were hung, raped, murdered spit on and treated worst than the everyday dirt that ppl walk on.

One, what does that have to do with the topic at all? Really? And second, I really hope you're not talking about Massachusetts. If you are, well, then,you're an idiot. Mass. was one of the most forward thinking states in colonial times, and was the first commonwealth/state to abolish slavery.

^^^^maybe hes talking about Native americans whos land we live on really belongs too very sad the white man literally almost destroyed a whole culture andpeople disguisting makes me hate to think a brother of the only race ( the human race) could do that to another human being

Back
Top Bottom