Marijuana: Performance Enhancing Drug ?

ive played
pimp.gif
while playin football andbasketball...EVERYTHING feels like its goin in slow mo...helped me concentrate more.

I wouldn't prepare to bottle it up but I remember twice when it helped me.

One time I had been avoiding Bally's at all costs, but after I
pimp.gif
I went in by myself and put in a full workout. This was about 2-3 years ago.

Last time I
pimp.gif
before playing basketball and I found myself running the floor harder and not feeling any fatigue. That was off some reggie.

Other than those 2 times, its been nothing but laughing, sex and munchies SERIOUS MUNCHIES!

Originally Posted by akaValentino

well it all depends...

is it indica or sativa?

This guy knows whatsup. One makes you sleepy. The other more active.

I never played high, but I know that the next days game is usually all mine. Its hard to "read" the game for me, but I just cant miss a shot. Lasttime I went to some pretty serious open runs the day after smoking heavily and I missed all together maybe 2 shots in about 90 minutes of playing.

It seriously helps me to get my mind off when Im playing and that helps me a lot with my shot. I just have a clear mind and dont think about anything, so thatsthe reason probably.

when im lifted it helps me concentrate a lot better

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

drunken basketball isnt pretty either.
laugh.gif
I kid you not, my friend missed a layup because the ball went BACKWARDS when he shot it. He turns around, picks the ball up and proceeds to swisha full court shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

absolutely not. i've done it playing and its wack. Blazing makes you over analyze +#$# to the 10x power. During a game = not good.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by boholkicks

i can testify that mary jane is an enhancing performance drug... by enhance meaning eating everything on site... isnt competative eating a sport?

laugh.gif

If I ever enter a competitive eating competition (
sick.gif
), I sure as hell will find the best
pimp.gif
and get stooooopid high.

Your stomach and being "full" does not exist when you're super baked.
Agreed, I had a buddy that was high as %*%#, open a can of Ovaltine and just started eating the powder. Pretty soon this fool had like half thecan gone
roll.gif

And in regards to that, I figure I'll have more healthier food around me when I blaze. Figure when i get the munchies, ill turn around and they'll be agrilled chicken salad w/ low fat dressing behind me and not Taco Bell
laugh.gif

I blazed one afternoon... knowing we had no games or practice... then my coach announces over the loud speaker at school, that the baseball team has a rainedout game that will be continued that afternoon. Game time came and I was still high as the clouds. I bat leadoff and wow... my reaction time was so slow thatby the third pitch i decided to bunt
laugh.gif

So from my experience marijuana is not a performance enhancing drug in sports.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

drunken basketball isnt pretty either.
laugh.gif
I kid you not, my friend missed a layup because the ball went BACKWARDS when he shot it. He turns around, picks the ball up and proceeds to swish a full court shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This
pimp.gif

Canadian Snowboarder Ross Rebagliati tested positive for THC, and had his gold medal stripped, but was able to get it back because:

Under Olympic rules, marijuana is banned only if the sport's governing body - in this case, the Fédération internationale du ski - specifically says it is. But the court of arbitration found that the FIS had never done so in giant-slalom snowboarding. In other words, a snowboarder can be high as a kite on the hill, and still not be subject to sanctions.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Agreed, I had a buddy that was high as %*%#, open a can of Ovaltine and just started eating the powder.

What's the deal with Ovaltine? I know, the can is round, the cup is round: it should be called "Roundtine"

if you smoke alot and have a pretty high tolerance... it could help. there were many times i was in the zone when playin ball.

it wasnt like that at first tho. you have to be used to it. look at nick diaz.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I blazed one time and was in THE ZONE.

Made every single basket by myself in 3 consecutive 3 on 3, 32 point games...didn't miss a shot.

Then the high went down and I was back to being trash.
smh.gif
thank you. Seriously though, I'm good by most standards when I'm sober. However, when I used toblaze before playing I would do some +%%@ I didn't know even existed in my arsenal. Oh and the 13 straght 3's, around the arc and back again, that onegame of 33... but I had a dude guarding me who literally [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]quit[/color] after one pickup game, refusing to play another one walking away saying "yo that +%%@ ain't right. he was doing +%%@ with abasketball I didn't think was possible". Miracle drug, I swear. Haven't smoked in 6 months though. Getting high on life FTW

M!ke

Back in the day I used to hoop with antidote in my system. I had to admit it's fun, but it's not performance altering. Sports is like 80% mentalanyway, look at Marshall faulk. At best you'll be more creative with your performance.

Back
Top Bottom